Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew C.

Jetty stick, blank 9-10'

Rate this topic

100 posts in this topic

Talk is cheap, I'm the King and I got the pics to prove it! REgarding the other stuff, I have no idea what that is about, all I know is somoene who has been to my shop and learned a lot from me and my friends, decided to disrespect me. I'm OK with that, but you are going to have to deal with a 25,000 post loser who has a lengthy track record of internet arguing, and winning. lol

Aside from the obvious costumes (dog and the king) that Larry the cable guy in the backround is pretty awsome. Or is it tim from Moonshiners?

HEY!! That's Snoopy! Get it right dammit. For builders, that's Doc Ski in the Snoopy Costume, he does the sick weaves and have a DVD on the topic, and has been doing the rod art thing since teh 60's. He's an awesome guy and a ****tton of fun!!

The overalls make me laugh. I never noticed anyone wearing them until I did the Chicago Gatheirng a few years back and someone showed up weaing them. I found it so funny and asked if he was a farmer. It wasn't too funny when he said yeah I am.

lol. The crown and jester hat drowned. TEh WIzard hat was lost last year in High Point. My friend still has my cape, but it's been a couple of /halloweens that he's had it. THanks for asking about my wardrobe.

SAlt, I should wear it one day and go to the mall. I'd probably be offered a job at Spencers or some other weirdo store.

Well, we will need to get all new stuff then for the Grand reopening of Land of the Strings!! Go to mall with that stuff on you'll get an offer on a rubber room that's all... well maybe a date with a dude named Duke!! :shock:

Bill we don't formally know each other but just wanted to know if those were pink crocs. Any way if they are my 4 year old daughter pointed them out and was very jealous lol. And now I have to buy her a pair. Lol no harm meant think thrvwjole get up is pretty snappy rock on

Pink Crocs are my thing!! THere are posts ALL OVER SOL from years ago with people making fun of me with them. I go all out...if she noticed them and like them, wait until she sees the following pics. (PS> Did the packing tool get there OK? THe other one I shipped out the tool poked out of teh package and through the envelope and was lost. I have to get more made to send him one, Ihope yours arrived OK)