Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terry Mac

Where is everyone fishing this weekend???

4 posts in this topic

I know things are getting a little slow with all the warm water, however I know many of you will still make it out this weekend. Where will you be fishing out of the kayak this weekend????????

I may try Corsons, Herefords, or Townsends this weekend. Not sure which order yet. I am definitely checking out front with some deeper jigging. Watched lots of birds working out front last weekend over the snappers. Chances are favoring that there are some bigger fish under those snappers. ....... >< )))">.....Good Luck, Terry Mac......

yeah, those snappers are com'in on strong on the east end/ hopefully porgies and fluke with the kids near Gardiner's Island bay. I can't find the time for Montauk and invitations from friends to fish though.frown.gif

------------------

Dune%20Path.jpg

I'm taking the family camping out on the Cape near Provincetown Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. It'll also be the first time I have taken my Cobra Tourer out in the salt water.

Any tips of good spots to launch and Kayakfish out there anyone? I will probably opt for the Bay side rather than the ocean side to start off with, not sure I fancy launching through the breakers just yet.

Orb,

We were there for the fling and there was not much going on. frown.gif We found a place on the West side of the ditch that was an easy launch into a bay. I think the road was Monument Rd. but not sure. There's a kayak shop that we stopped at and they gave us several suggestions on places to go. Also, you may want to try the East side of the Ditch. There was some nice structure off the beach. it was too rough for us to launch there. Both of these sites were on the South side of the ditch. Also look up JonS' site. He was out there not too long ago and did very well. I think he has the locations posted on his site. Good luck