Random Images IV

Rate this topic

fishstriper

When you find the pictures - and save them to your computer - are you resizing them? Or are you downloading them from a site where they are posted as thumbnails?

Cause they are often amazing...but too small to really appreciate :o

For example - where did you get the awesome crocodile pictures?

TimS

Almost all the pictures I post here I find on Google Images.

All I do is click on the pic on Google Images and do another click that puts the pic   "into" my computer.

Then, when I post the pic in this forum all I do is click on Upload images/full editor that is in the lower, right-hand corner  to the right of Post.

That click takes me into my computer where all the pics are.

Then I click on the pic I want to post here.

I don't resize them.

I don't know how to resize them.

So how  do I resize pics so that they are big enough to fill up  all the space?

Is the space called the "field"?

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?

Hey Mr Chip.  Curious...You a photographer at all or just a dude with a really good eye for images?  Either way - thanks for the contributions.

Thanks BOH....no I am not a photographer, I take about 1 % of the pictures I post. When I see a picture that would fit in "random Images" I grab it.

Almost all the pictures I post here I find on Google Images.

All I do is click on the pic on Google Images and do another click that puts the pic   "into" my computer.

Then, when I post the pic in this forum all I do is click on Upload images/full editor that is in the lower, right-hand corner  to the right of Post.

That click takes me into my computer where all the pics are.

Then I click on the pic I want to post here.

I don't resize them.

I don't know how to resize them.

So how  do I resize pics so that they are big enough to fill up  all the space?

Is the space called the "field"?

That makes perfect sense :)

When you find an image on Google's search, right click where it says "view image" and choose "open in new tab". This will open the image up to full size - then right click on the image and save it like you have been doing. Now when you upload the image it will be full sized :th:

You find amazing photos...having them posted in full size would be awesome :clap:

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

That makes perfect sense :)

When you find an image on Google's search, right click where it says "view image" and choose "open in new tab". This will open the image up to full size - then right click on the image and save it like you have been doing. Now when you upload the image it will be full sized :th:

You find amazing photos...having them posted in full size would be awesome :clap:

TimS

If he opens them in a new tab, he could just copy the url and use the image uploader to upload them here. That is, if he doesn't care about saving them.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

We recently had an outside kitten that decided to use my lawnmower bag as a hammock :)

frodo.jpg

frodo2.png

frodo3.png

What a great little kitten...I played with the little guy every day. We found him a great home with a little girl who's always wanted a kitten :th: Was sad letting him go :o

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

We recently had an outside kitten that decided to use my lawnmower bag as a hammock :)

frodo.jpg

frodo2.png

frodo3.png

What a great little kitten...I played with the little guy every day. We found him a great home with a little girl who's always wanted a kitten :th: Was sad letting him go :o

TimS

We had a kitten that looked just like that in our backyard the other day too. My wife wanted to keep it but I'm allergic and I hate cats. I had a cat like that growing up and it was the nastiest SOB you ever met. Don't miss him.

Looks a lot like the one that found my son on a bitterly cold January night a couple years back. That kitten has more tan in it than ours but he is a great cat. He had taken him to his mom's house but he wore out his welcome there terrorizing the other dogs and cat. :laugh:

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Looks a lot like the one that found my son on a bitterly cold January night a couple years back. That kitten has more tan in it than ours but he is a great cat. He had taken him to his mom's house but he wore out his welcome there terrorizing the other dogs and cat. :laugh:

Yup. Ours used to attack my 130lb German Shepherd. My brother got rid of him after I moved out.

Yup. Ours used to attack my 130lb German Shepherd. My brother got rid of him after I moved out.

Well, he was just kitten and kittens really, really like to play. :D baby momma told me he would attack her mother's legs when they moved under the covers while she was sleeping. :laugh: Said her legs were all scratch to hell.

I need 2 outside kittens....where do I get them and how do I make them stay in my yard?

feed them. They'll never leave. :laugh: My former neighbor used to feed the feral cats. When the new people moved in, the wife told me she would look out onto the deck and see a dozen cats out there. :laugh:

Edited by MikeMc