fishstriper

Random Images IV

Rate this topic

50,854 posts in this topic

I've seen porpoise do that to snook, playing with them before a meal, only they hit it about 8ft. in the air playing volleysnook.    and the circle of life continues.... bigger beats smaller.. most of the time

no kidding, I was not aware..wink.gif   I was only pointing out that it was close to what I had seen, snook vs. porpoise....it was unreal to see it.......  dolphin vs. whale... the same.  did I think a baleen whale would eat a dolphin......no!  but I thought it was understood my friend.  I apologize, I'll be more clear in the future.  HappyWave.gifmy bad, now that I see my post I understand why you said what you had to.... thanks for correcting. 

How close were you to those bear? Great pics. I especially like the silhouette of momma and the cub going across the spine of the mountain.

Bears were fairly close to the road, we were all on a bus so we were safe but there are hikers walking on the road all the time. A person can get off the bus anywhere along the road and just flag down another bus to get back on. The road is only open to the park buses no other vehicle traffic is allowed on the road, the road goes aprox 96 miles into the park, its a short distance when the consider the park is the size of Massachusetts.

Bears were fairly close to the road, we were all on a bus so we were safe but there are hikers walking on the road all the time. A person can get off the bus anywhere along the road and just flag down another bus to get back on. The road is only open to the park buses no other vehicle traffic is allowed on the road, the road goes aprox 96 miles into the park, its a short distance when the consider the park is the size of Massachusetts.

Hell, I thought you were the bear whisperer. :D