fishstriper

Random Images IV

Rate this topic

50,854 posts in this topic

GREAT image ... the most evocative photograph here since those two female feet in flip-flops that were in front of the two male feet in combat boots and uniform.

Baby chinchilla

I bred a few of those - cutest critters God placed on this earth

My daughter has five full grown ones. Cutest furballs but destructive. She has to clean those big cages every night. I'm guessing that's one of the perks of ownership she enjoys. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness those critters will be out of my house when she moves into an apartment in a couple months.

Yep...here comes the box of cleanex for me...:cry:

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3578478/width/306/height/423' alt='423'>

"As the boy's father enters the gymnasium, he looks around for his family until he spies his son.

'Michael!' he shouts over the soundtrack of We Are The Champions by Queen. 'What's up buddy?'

Sgt. Cooney crouches down and watches his smiling boy walk across the gym floor to his father.

'When my husband left on his deployment, our 6-year-old son could not walk on his own. He has cerebral palsy,' Mrs Cooney said."

Yep...here comes the box of cleanex for me...:cry:

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3578478/width/306/height/423' alt='423'>

"As the boy's father enters the gymnasium, he looks around for his family until he spies his son.

'Michael!' he shouts over the soundtrack of We Are The Champions by Queen. 'What's up buddy?'

Sgt. Cooney crouches down and watches his smiling boy walk across the gym floor to his father.

'When my husband left on his deployment, our 6-year-old son could not walk on his own. He has cerebral palsy,' Mrs Cooney said."

Great....

Eddie