fishstriper

Random Images IV

Rate this topic

50,854 posts in this topic

Found this for the "saltiga s-extreme"

For the first time a jigging reel made for Australia, designed in collaboration with Daiwa Japan and Daiwa Australia, the Saltiga S-Extreme spinning reels represent the ultimate jigging reel.

Taking the best of the best features from the extensive range of Saltiga spinning reels to build one new high performance series for Australia, the new Saltiga S-Extreme is Daiwa’s best heavy duty spinning reel.

Incorporating Daiwa’s famous engineering technology, the Saltiga S-Extreme series utilizes the strongest gearing in the world, Hyper Digigear, made from C6191 marine bronze which is digitally cut for perfect meshing and incredible strength. With the ultimate in gear design, reels like this need to be backed up by one of the strongest smoothest drag systems featured in any reel available today. Sealed for performance and protection, the newly developed for Australia only, S-Extreme hyper tournament wet drag system, exudes upwards of an incredible 30 kilograms of pressure on the 6500 size and 10kg on the 4500 size with ease.

For increased cranking power the S-Extreme reels feature a new improved handle design and machined custom jigging ball knob for increased power and comfort.

These amazing reels just need the ultimate rods, designed to match the performance of the new reels, these awesome new rods.

For the best performance money can buy the new Saltiga S-Extreme spinning reels are guaranteed to set the new standard of ultimate performance.

Saltiga GAME Features:

Digigear™ — Digitally designed stainless and bronze alloy gears

Dual, full-time Infinite Anti-Reverse

Zero Friction Mainshaft design for smoother, more powerful retrieve

Nitrided lip

Twist Buster® line twist reduction

Oversized, Titanium Nitrided, ball bearing line roller

Rigid aluminum alloy body, sideplate and rotor

Tubular stainless Air Bail™

Ultra-tough, machined aluminum alloy handle

14 ball bearings plus roller bearing

Bail lock prevents handle and rotor turning during a cast

Machined ABS aluminum spool with Titanium

Manual bail rip for reliability

Sealed, water-resistant drag and body

Digigear®

Digital gear design ensures a perfect mesh.

Air Bail

Strong, hollow-stainless Air Bail™ smoothly transfers line to massive Twist Buster® roller.

Heavy-gauge, ultra-precision components.

Model

Number Action

FW / SW Bearings Gear Ratio Line Per

Handle Turn

(cm/inch) Wt.

(gram/oz.) Line Capacity

( PE/ m) Drag Max (kg)

Heavy Action Spinning Reels

S-EX 4500Z - / MH 13BB, 1RB 4.9 : 1 94/37.0 570/20.10 PE 3/300m, 4/220m 10

S-EX 6500Z - / MH 13BB, 1RB 4.3 : 1 101/39.76 820/28.92 PE 5/500m, 6/400m 30

S-EX 4500H MAVERICK - / H 13BB, 1RB 5.7 : 1 108/42.51 570/20.10 PE 3/300m, 4/220m 10

S-EX 6500H MAVERICK - / H 13BB, 1RB 6.2 : 1 142/55.90 830/28.92 PE 5/500m, 6/400m 30

The mental anguish I am forced to endure,you gize have no idea. My niece who lives with us is a photographer that does stuff like in the photo and its common to have scantly clad females running around the house changing outfits or just walking around in disgusting outfits like this. Keep me in your thoughts as I try to bear up under the load.

The mental anguish I am forced to endure,you gize have no idea. My niece who lives with us is a photographer that does stuff like in the photo and its common to have scantly clad females running around the house changing outfits or just walking around in disgusting outfits like this. Keep me in your thoughts as I try to bear up under the load.

Thoughts and Prayers Captain Buck ...