Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jenty

Fling Weekend: Saturday?

20 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if any of you guys had plans to yak on that saturday. I know alot of guys are meeting at IBSP after the Sprng Fling and before the Fly Fishing Fling to do some fishing. Are any of you guys going? I'm not really sure yet if I can make the Spring Fling, but either way I'd like to meet of with some of you guys and try out my new yak in the bay behind IBSP. Anybody else?

johnny

pmjasper and some of the other yakers were thinking of meeting in Sandy Hook after 1. If eveything goes well I think I can meet you at IBSP in the AM, dead low is suppose to be at 5:39 and high 11:10. What time were you thinking of?

Salty:

Sunday the 19th, at dawn...I'll figure out an exact time later (maybe 45 minutes to an hour before actual dawn...I have sun tables so I'll let you know).

You interested?

Wow, your Mom is an old gal...good for her and lucky for you to have her around.

------------------

-- Big Bald Head

derrett@environcorp.com

fish4errett@aol.com

I'm interested, the only thing to a final commitment will be any family schedules. My Dad counts on me every Sun to take him for a ride and a breakfast of pancakes(he's 89). So I'll see if my brother can take Dad for the day. Sounds good to me though!

I'm bringing mine for Saturday to fish some and practice more. We'll see about Sunday. See the post on the Main Board.

------------------

SOL #669

RFA #23964F

Sedge Man just offered to let me use his yak on saturday cwm24.gif Should be good fer a few chuckles from you guys to watch a newbie biggrin.gif

------------------

SOL#1886

Recovering Idiot

Hat, I'm bringing the pole to help balance the yak so's I don't fall over. Like the tight rope walker with his pole.

Ben, I gotta find a camera now.biggrin.gif

------------------

SOL #669

RFA #23964F

There's a yak in my van and I mean to use it wink.gif

Thanks SedgeMan!!icon14.gif

Bring yer cameras guys to capture the priceless moments on film for all to see biggrin.gif

------------------

SOL#1886

Recovering Idiot