Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wayne Tj

Mr. Hab, are you still in business?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Mr. Hab;

What's the story with the production of your lures? I'm tired of constantly asking Tim what the status of my 14 month old backorder is. I think that it is about time that you step up to the microphone and let all of your loyal/fanatical customers know what is going on with your production schedule.

It's a simple question: Will you or will you not fill most, if not all of Tim's backorders this season? I think that we all deserve an answer. If you can do it, great! If you can't, we'll live. But at least we can manage our expectations and plan accordingly.

Thanks,

Wayne

WAYNE, HABS CUSTOM PLUGS is not only IN business, I am GREATLY EXPANDING my CUSTOM PLUG line.I have repeatedly explained to TIM the way I handle orders,and I have even put up post(I seldom post, because I'm a one-fingerd typist without much forum surfing)explaining the status of orders. I literally create every single plug that goes out the door,in most cases performing every single step of manufacturing. I haved deliverd every order that has been placed short of some 2and 3.5 ounce. The problem with not having HABS plugs on TIM'S site has got more to do with a problem of communications. I have sent TIM numerous emails asking TIM to CALL ME ON THE PHONE,yet I am still waiting for the PHONE TO RING. I don't do business by email. I have a few issues-- this post is no place to air them out--with how(and if) SOL and HABS CUSTOM PLUGS will continue to do business. TO all my past and future customers: I'm truly sorry for any hardships created by not being able to get my plugs.I truly appreciate your business and that's why I work so hard to make each plug a work of art that catches fish. There are more more shops carrying my lures... maybe even this one. TimS--CALL--ME 401 949 2819 J. HABS

Thanks for replying J. Habs. I hope that my post did not ruffle any feathers, that was not my intention. It's just a little fustrating to have wait so long for the 2 and 3 1/2 oz needles, with no end in sighticon15.gif Those Lil scrapper poppers would also be nice to haveicon14.gif

I'm glad to hear that you are expanding your business and I wish you the utmost success. Because I for one, would love to get my hands on any and all types of plugs that you do or may produce in the future. And I sure hope that you continue to make them available here on SOL, because for many of your loyal customers, this is the only place that we can find your plugs. Myself included.

Tim, please call Mr. Habs as soon as possible so that we can get some plugssmile.gif

Thanks again J. Habs for filling us in on your plans and intentions. I hope that the lines of communication can remain open between you and SOL.

Good luck,

Wayne

I wonder if they are available in any of the tackle shops in RI or MASS??? 'tis a bummer not ebing able to get these great needles, i'm glad at least i have some wink.gif

A recent issue of On The Water magazine had a product review on a Hab's swimmer. Has anyone seen any of these in person or know if they are available?

MegaBight,

At the RI Fling I saw Habs swim a couple of his swimmers but I don't know if they are available yet. Absolutely beautiful plugs with great action!