Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MorningWood

What was your Asbury haul today?

Rate this topic

101 posts in this topic

kdnguyen, I signed up at Surfday. I thought I didn't get my login info and contacted the Surfcaster Journal guys. Turns out it was in my spam folder on my gmail account. And rarely does anything get put into my spam filter.... Check your spam filter, its probably in there!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassinJ View Post

kdnguyen, I signed up at Surfday. I thought I didn't get my login info and contacted the Surfcaster Journal guys. Turns out it was in my spam folder on my gmail account. And rarely does anything get put into my spam filter.... Check your spam filter, its probably in there!

oh that's right, z told me to check my spam folder when i signed up.  it's there. Thanks!

i just wanted to say thanks to everyone that stop by picked up some plugs and kept my wife company.Since they move the RISSA show i will be able to attend the asbury show.If anyone that purched stuff have any question please feel free to pm me.

Nice John,, That thing was awesome, Big Huge Profile, like some of the Horse Bunker I have seen the past few springs.....

I held the one John purchased. Incredible work. For a size comparison the best example I can give you is a nerf football.

Not sure you could cast it far enough from shore.........but swimming it at the edge of a bunkers school from a boat it will be deadly :scared:.

After having self control issues at Berkeley ;) , I was much more sedate at Asbury. Picked up a beautiful Sunset swimmer, a couple bombers and a few odds & ends. But did receive a wonderful surprise from Charlie (Choopy) with this little diddy I can't wait to throw. Something new that I think will fit nicely in the Choopy needlefish lineup. Smaller sinking needle @ 1.25 ounce.

Thanks Charlie :clap: