Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimW

Milford Sunday

4 posts in this topic

Met up with Arnie, Joev and DougieV at Gulf Pond ard 5am. Bunker were there, meteors were there, things were coming together ok so far. Pretty much the same day Joev and DougieV had last week with ScottO and Santiago. One 9 lb blue boated, handful of run-offs/cut-offs for the liveliners. Awesome bunker fly Arnie, was that producing?

Thanks guys, nice day.

Jim

Unfortunately, new bunker fly is still unsullied. When I left, around 8, still nothing much was happening. I did manage a shad and a small striper on bunker's little sister, (she's much more experienced, especially after Thurs. last week on Thames). Surprised that more fish didn't show up on all that bait. There were what looked to be peanuts up in the pond, shad and big bunker...not to mention my yummy offering. Some guy told me things were hot last night. Still a great morning, and nice to meet some of the yakkers on this board in person.

Nice to finally meet you Arnie.It was a good time fishing.To bad nobody told the fish we were coming.Last trip of the year for me .Good luck next week guys .I will be thinking of Ya when I am in Key Largo in 80 Degree weather .

Joev

hey joev. Don't pack up just yet. i still think there are going to be some fish around. We just haven't had our run yet here and I think it's got to happen. I'm fishing until I cant' fish anymore.

Nothing doing at Davids yesterday. A beautiful day out there and even without a tug, I can't think of a better way to have spent the time.

As long as we have mid-50s and light winds, I"m heading out. Maybe later this week.