Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barrell

thursday night

8 posts in this topic

Have school Thursday night til possibly 10:40, wouldn't get down til about midnight, what time ya going?

Free Friday night, what time?

This the same spot as last year?

yeahh, below the choo-choo....Eel has been fishing it from shore,hes a landlubber.If the weather is not to bad we should be there from 8 or 9 till about 1 or 2am

barrell

Barrell,

Working Thursday night but would love to give it a try Friday night. Should I call you at the shop? Bought a Explorer off you last year and never got the chance to hook up with you yet.

Glazehead, we got there almost at low tide schools would move through every half hour. We only got 3 but 28 inch range. Only fished two hours I had reel trouble. Caught em on one of those striper spinner baits You always see at dicks.

Barrell

Went down last night early to some bridge. Took a look before I leaped and it looked calm enough. Got out there and in 5 minutes the wind kicked up. Under the bridge was like a wind tunnel. To much trouble to turn the kayak around in the wind, so I went with it through the bridge and turned around on the other side. Went to Plan B, sodbanks, ended up with a 32" and 27-3/4", homemade plug I made from wood and epoxyed a piece of a CD on each side, fished til the tide slowed and was home by 11:30. At least the wind and rain was at my back.