Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barrell

Susky

7 posts in this topic

Im back in my mountain home. The susky is looking perfect,crystal clear and just the right flow. Ive been dropping trees all week and loading hay in the barn for the ponies.

This week though will be smallie time. Im not sure what day, Im free everday till next spring.Id like to do an overnighter also around the 20th. Anyone in to it? I live a few miles outside of Tunkhanock Penna. This is about 30 miles west of Scranton on route 6.

The put in is two miles from my house. The barn sleeps 6.

Barrell

Since I finally got a kayak!!!! You can count me in. I need all the help and experience you fine gentalmen have to offer.

Just get me a date so I can plan for it.

Thanks,

Dick

We are going for an allday this friday but not camping overnight. Ill will be doing one of those in a week or two. We were going to go today but then turned the T.V. on. If you want to come a day early or stay over friday night,I have room in the barn.If you have a fax number I can fax directions. I live 6 miles outside of Tunkhanock,Penna which is 30 miles west of Scranton on route 6.

Barrell

Barrell,

Let me know when you are planning a overnight trip. I just got my yak and need to practice a little first. Plus during the week is definatly out for me. need a weekend thing to be able to make it. I live below Reading, PA but don't mind a ride north, great senery.

Jon