Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrsinbad

Anyone yakking on North Shore this weekend?

17 posts in this topic

Hey Guys...Sunday? I might be available. Any chance of catching? I'm going out here saturday AM with Jim DW. Weather looks good. Let me know. Might be able to make it for a day trip sunday. Scott

Scott,

Can do for Sunday after 11:30AM. Would you rather start late PM to catch high tide at 8:11PM or do you want to paddle around anyway? I will show you guys a couple of spots and hopefully we will snag something in the arse when we troll over there.

I will be going out on SAT afternoon for the incoming. Don't send any e-mails to me my computer has a virus that my wife will fix on the weekend. I'm using another computer now till the problem is fixed.

Flyrodder, you have any good spots to visit? If ScottO is not coming out on Sunday, maybe I'll tag along with you on Sat, if that's OK. Where are you gonna be?

DAS, are you in?

I will either be fishing Manhasset Bay or H/Harbor. It all depends if the wind dies down. Otherwise if we have 20mph winds I'll be driting Reynolds Channel for some fluke. I will PM you my car phone # now. Give me a call at 11AM and I'll tell you where to meet.

Mr. Sinbad,

A communion SAt and work:rolleyesicon15.gifn SUN so the yak stays dry for the weekend. And it's killing me. It's gonna be so nice out there...

Happy Hunting,

Dan

Dan the Man,

Sorry to hear that. frown.gif High tide next weekend is 11:53AM and 12:08PM Low tide at 5:53PM and 6:12PM. We can get out on any of those days/times you want. Hope you won't get stuck and some other guys can come out. C'ya.

DAS,

Don't bother calling me tomorrow, save your money. I gotta spend the day in the principal's office. frown.gif Flyrodder and I got skunked really badly today and we had a plan to get our wives to let us out a second day by taking them out to dinner, wine, nice talk, etc. Well, when I get home, she has steaks ready and I am supposed to cook them up on the grill. So much for the wining and dining.

So, I wait till after the steak settles down and I told my woes about being skunked and how the wind and water (white caps!) kicked our butts, and how I wanted to get even. Well, she shot me down faster that a duck hovering over the Remington Arms factory. She added up the hours where (pinch your nose and say this real nasal) I do dis and I do dat and the net result is little family time "...so forget it."

You go, buddy, enjoy and tell me all about the wonderful fish you catch.

waaah.gif

FLYRODDER, it was real nice to meet you and your buddy. Hope to hook up with you guys again soon.

[This message has been edited by mrsinbad (edited 05-04-2002).]

Yes that was unbelievable yesterday. No fish caught no fish seen on the F/Finder and the wind kicked up making it feel like we were on the ocean. My wife would have let me out today but I'll wait till next week to head out again. It was nice to meet you mrsinbad and we will hook up again but hopefully the fish and the weather will cooperate.