Reed422

New Beer Snob

Rate this topic

15,014 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, makomakoman said:

It was good before they upscaled in the new production facility.  then something changed.  

Yeah, it definitely tastes different to me. I always liked Focal Banger better, with Crusher being better than either of the other two, at least to my uncultured tastebuds.

3 hours ago, MikeMc said:

I agree. Didn't see what all the fuss was about when I finally tried it, thanks to you. 

Chris still gets it in but I no longer have him put it aside for me. Better beers locally like Brotherton, just we can’t take Fishless after he thought Sam was a dude.

9 mins ago, plugchucker said:

Chris still gets it in but I no longer have him put it aside for me. Better beers locally like Brotherton, just we can’t take Fishless after he thought Sam was a dude.

Too funny. That @fishless he's a little.........................

2 hours ago, plugchucker said:

New one for me

So so. Nothing special.

05A512D3-7E64-466C-868F-0845FAFFFC44.jpeg

Never had that one but their other ipa something robots in the blue can ,  the name escaping me ....used to be great , then they went huge and quality went down and they weren’t the same .. used to be like 8.99 for a four pack too . Was my go to for awhile 

2 mins ago, Wire For Fire said:

Never had that one but their other ipa something robots in the blue can ,  the name escaping me ....used to be great , then they went huge and quality went down and they weren’t the same .. used to be like 8.99 for a four pack too . Was my go to for awhile 

The robots one was on the shelf next to this one. I googled the brewery up after I got home. Robots is thier flagship beer. I got this one just because of the can art. Gonna try Robots next.

17 mins ago, plugchucker said:

The robots one was on the shelf next to this one. I googled the brewery up after I got home. Robots is thier flagship beer. I got this one just because of the can art. Gonna try Robots next.

If they like 10-11$ worth it if more there’s better options 

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but for you hazy IPA lovers this is in my heavy rotation. Eye of the Storm from Jersey Cyclone. Lots of Citra in this one. 

457978.jpg.4e09fe2207353b57b14a153f17e4a00e.jpg

19 hours ago, Drew C. said:

so so

IMG_5728.jpeg

Equilibrium?
Personally thier beers are just ok, but they have an all world beer price point. The did a collaboration a year or so ago with Carton. 29.99 a four pack. 

They were great when they started up, but I haven't had any since they moved and expanded....that seems to be the kiss of death in terms of quality for many breweries.

So, today is the day of average hazy DIPAs nobody has tried before? Here's another one.

16601689348216494434502435214476.jpg

36 mins ago, Chunkah said:

They were great when they started up, but I haven't had any since they moved and expanded....that seems to be the kiss of death in terms of quality for many breweries.

it is... Bissell has avoided that some tho...  I do believe substance has changed, but it is still good.