New Beer Snob

Rate this topic

Reed422

On 2/5/2019 at 9:23 AM, Reed422 said:

What would you consider to be on par to Bourbon County? I'd love to have access to something just as good all the time. 

I enjoy heavier chewy stouts. Barrel aged stouts aren't typically on regular rotation. They take too long to make.

Parabola kicks BCBS's ass

It's funny how long this year's batch of BCBS is hanging around. Store by me still has three variants. They flooded the market with product this year. Guess InBev is trying to recoup the purchase.

Imperial Stouts like TenFidy are your best bet for general availability. Founders Imperial is very good but limited.

Edited by MitchellNJ

Man that place is loud. Equilibrium makes great brews and it was nice meeting some of the guys behind the beer. My guy (the head brewer) gave me a box of 10 bottles of sours and stouts at various stages of cellaring.  :drool:

That said had 4 beers total last night along with some sashimi with Wifey and boy am I gassy.  :squid::oink::freak: 

On 2/6/2019 at 8:57 PM, MitchellNJ said:

I enjoy heavier chewy stouts. Barrel aged stouts aren't typically on regular rotation. They take too long to make.

Parabola kicks BCBS's ass

It's funny how long this year's batch of BCBS is hanging around. Store by me still has three variants. They flooded the market with product this year. Guess InBev is trying to recoup the purchase.

Imperial Stouts like TenFidy are your best bet for general availability. Founders Imperial is very good but limited.

Parabola is the cat's meow.

In a pinch, I like old rasputin.  Consistent quality.

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)