New Beer Snob

Rate this topic

Reed422

4 mins ago, TheKintnerBoy said:

Watching the Giants blow their draft pick. 

D6D6BE57-2C11-4BD0-A9AA-CF0F109FCAA2.jpeg

949AB33C-5F5F-43C8-97A0-32B9AC54E3BC.jpeg

Just watched the Pats BLOW a game like I have never seen....ugly.  Haven't has Grimm in some time....easier to get now they're selling cans regularly?

Edited by Chunkah

1 hour ago, Chunkah said:

Just watched the Pats BLOW a game like I have never seen....ugly.  Haven't has Grimm in some time....easier to get now they're selling cans regularly?

What’s up? Dolphins pulled off a miracle. Grimm doesn’t distribute all that much anymore, but you can grab cans anytime in their new brewery. Think they are working out the kinks still, but def churning out some good brews. Sand city is killin it 

18 hours ago, C.Robin said:

Anyone have any good stouts they'd recommend? I'm getting a bit sick of my usual fall/winter pumpkin ales and IPAs. 

Founder's makes good, easy to find stouts. My problem with most stouts is the presence of coffee. Seems most stouts are now made with coffee, cocoa nibs, and vanilla...it is like drinking dessert. That said my recent Tree House stouts both have coffee in them and are delicious. 

Oskar Blues TenFidy

Founders Imperial Stout

Bells Expedition Stout

Sierra Nevada Narwhal

There's a lot of really good stouts out there but like Chunkah said you have to be good with other flavors, which are my favorite. Otherwise stick to the imperials which don't typically have too much of that.

1 hour ago, MitchellNJ said:

Oskar Blues TenFidy

Founders Imperial Stout

Bells Expedition Stout

Sierra Nevada Narwhal

There's a lot of really good stouts out there but like Chunkah said you have to be good with other flavors, which are my favorite. Otherwise stick to the imperials which don't typically have too much of that.

I found that one like mud.  :shrug: 

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)