Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeA

Ram ball mount for Fishin Buddy II?

8 posts in this topic

I am not having much luck selling my Fishin Buddy II in the BST forum so I'm thinking of holding onto it if nobody else contacts me wink.gif

While perusing Ebay earlier today, I saw a picture of a Ram ball mount for the Fishin Buddy II.

fishinbuddyii-ramballmount.jpg

A question for the SOL yakkers with a Ram ball mount, is the mount fixed or can it be swiveled so the Buddy II can be easily swung out of the water?

JoeA

Thanks Jon. Is there a manufacturer's web site for the Ram ball mounts? I may be interested in getting one for the Loon. The reason I was thinking of selling it was because the clamp was interfering with my paddling. Now that I've seen the Ram, I may not sell it at all. Love that sidefinder feature on the flats icon14.gif

JoeA

Thanks Scott and Jon.

I looked at the sites mentioned and did not find anything exactly resembling what was for sale on Ebay. Although the auction is over, I just emailed the Ebay seller hoping for some insight.

Happy Holidays HappyWave.gif

JoeA

Joe, RAM has literally 100s if not thousands of products. They don't have a catalog and when I first started ordering from them they sent me a monstrous Excell list with #s, names and prices. It is overwhelming. Your best bet by far is to call up RAM, National Products Inc. (800)497-7479 and tell them what you want. I don't know if they'll let you order from them or not. If not let me know if I can help. Just let me know.

------------------

baja55@optonline.net

Thanks Jon. You've been a tremendous help icon14.gif Hopefully we'll get to yak in my area sometime next year if I can get the little rugrat off my leg biggrin.gif

JoeA