Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimW

CT Guys, hiitin' da spot tonight

11 posts in this topic

Got on the water closer to 9, wasted an hour checking out the upper spots. Was passing towards the darkside when bam, boat stopped. Boated a solid 36 incher, maybe closer to 38. Couldn't buy a hit casting so trolled up another big hit, dropped a big one, another scary hit and then it was just me singing the few words I know to "Mama loves Mambo". Fish got to go home and tell his wife abt the dopey fisherman he stuck. You guys'll know where I'll be for the next couple weeks, bring food.

lg_smile.gif

[This message has been edited by JimW (edited 05-09-2002).]

Jim Didnt I tell you ,you dont need to travel.

By the way Arnie is a believer too.

Still planning on Friday night.

Sunday is Mammas day might be hard to get out early in the am.I will give ya a call tonight.

JoeV

Joe,

I never doubted it, you da man. I have a fishing buddy from NY I wanted to hook up with and Hudson valley is pretty picturesque. Never use the f-word if you want to see any fish with a bunch of SOL'ers though. smile.gif Friday forcast pretty windy noon to abt 10pm, 15-25mph, Sat 5-10, both days warm and clear though.

Nailed them early and then again late afternoon, biggest 32 and very fat, 5 over all. Jim, I had most fish trolling,too, and moving along at a good clip today with 9-11" flies. Missed a ton of solid smacks. Found some nice new to me spots. I'm a Believer... Who needs food? I can live off the adrenalin of a 30+ inch striper explosion on a fly buzzing along 3 inches under the surface abt. 20 feet behind me, for a long, long time.

Arnie This isnt fair man .

Your killing me .

I will be there tommorrow.

Sometime around 3 or 4.

I will try and give ya a call in the am for the skinny.

JoeV

------------------

Always Wishin I Was Yak Fishin