Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barrell

Open Invite

25 posts in this topic

Striper fishin gets realy good in the back bays of Brigantine in March (depending on water temp) If any of you guys would like to come down on a Saturday or Sunday I will take everyone out to some good spots. Just post if your intrested and Ill test the waters and report when its happening. We can meet at a local breakfast joint.

Barrell

hey Barrel...

Got any extra yaks layin around? smile.gif that a nice respectful lad could borrow for the trip???

Hey it's worth a shot rite? smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BrianZ (edited 01-11-2001).]

Count me in too.

Barrell is located in Brigantine, the next town north of Atlantic City. Great service. Good enough that I bought there instead of the Cobra dealer two blocks from my house,

Well If that is the case I am definitely in. I did some yak fishing in Key west while on vacation this past tanksgiving and fell in love with it but rite now i can't afford one frown.gif so i'll squirrel some $$ for maybe the fall or next season. but a chance to try some out would be great. thanks for the invite Mr. Barrellbiggrin.gif

I would be interested, but it all depends on when in March (I have final exams in the first or second week) If I can go, I will let you know.

I already have an explorer that I bought from you last spring. I've used it in OC but would like to know some new places to fish it.

Will it still be too cold to wear regular clothes?

10-4

Jon, Your letting the pessimist inside you come to the surface. Push him back in. You know a day of getting skunked on the water is better than a day of getting paid and stuck inside.