Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eelman

Bug repelent

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I have been using this stuff with fantastic results !! It smells great and works fantastic.It is especially good on the knats that seem to overwhelm you on a hot summer night with no wind.

I hate usin deet,the feel of it and it never worked well on those knats or whatever those small black bugs are !! This stuff called "cactus juice" really did the trick on all the bugs..Go check it out . http://www.globalnovelties.com/sport...usjuice8oz.htm

Sounds interesting, I'll have to give it a whirl. biggrin.gif

I hate the smell, taste, and feel of deet any other substitute, "that works" would be welcomed with open arms. smile.gif

------------------

-----------------------

Dubs a.k.a., Charlie

dubs@stripersonline.com

Seems like their on-line shopping cart had thw wheels come off, I'm getting an error message when I try to open it. I was going to order a couple of bottles, what the heck. Always looking for something that doesn't numb my entire mouth when it accidently comes into contact with my lip, like deet stuff does. Yuck!! devil.gifek

Bill, you get this stuff on-line or are there stores up your way that carry it?

Ditch, I have got my supply at the local CVS.I dont know if you have the CVS chain in your area.

The thing I hate most about deet is exactly what you said, It makes your mouth go numb!! Its terrible!!

This stuff is all natural and,Im teeling ya' it works fantastic!! It also has sunscreen in it.There are tons of ticks and biting thingamajigs on block island and the cactus juice keeped them at bay !!! I highly recomend it.Tell tim he may want to carry it,They seem to be looking for distributors,and they are relativly new.Its great stuff.

If you cant find it,I can send you a bottle.This is the first year I have seen it around,I have a feeling its what we have all been looking for!!

Bill, there's a CVS within walking distance, I'll stop by tomorrow on my way home from work. If this stuff works on the West End 2 vampires, it's got my vote.