Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dick

Found this for sale. lots of equipment...

2 posts in this topic

Figured I would post this here if anyone would be interested. I can get the email address too. Just didn't want to post that without concent.

Need to make room:

Kiwi Stealth Kayak for sale. This camo colored yak includes a cart, the fishing package (2 flush mount rod holder, transom reinforcement, 2pc paddle, extra hatches with bags, and anchor) bought new for $995.99. With this yak comes a minn kota saltwater Riptide 12v 46lb thrust transom mount trolling motor (bought for $340.00), minn kota battery charger (50.00), 190ah deepcycle battery with a solar trickle charger battery box (100.00), a new in the box Evertroll new technology 180ah 12v battery and charger (300.00), a Bottomline Fish n Buddy locator/sidefinder (225.00), new 3 year registration sticker's, a Lowrance handheld plotter GPS (199.00), stern light, and floating dry bag.

Used maybe 15 times since new (owned for 3 years)..excellent like new condition..mostly on the Susky Flats during the April C&R season (some might of seen me off Carpenter Point). Over $2000.00 worth of equipment if bought new for a selling price of $1200.00. This yak will do dual purpose for fishing and waterfowling due to its color,low profile, and stability.

To see a simular Stealth you can go to www.kiwikayak.com goto Stealth and click camoflauge.

That's JimDE's kayak or should I say mini boat. He posted it here a while back and for those interested let us know that it was on the for sale forum.