Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
topnbottomrig

Hobie Mirage Outback Fisherman?

7 posts in this topic

I got one about a month ago from Barrel. The improvement in fishing enjoyment over my Cobra Navigator can't be beat. Much more power than in a paddle boat. instant turns with rudder and peddals. I can't belive I put it off all this time.

FYI both Barrell in Brigaitine and JonS in Rockaway (both board contributers) sell them. Barrel also has a house near the Susquehanna and fishes it frequently. You could probably get some good tips from him.

I have one also and it can not be beat for fishing.

I use it in fresh and salt and it does everything so much better than my other yaks.

There's a kayak fishing site that even has a ********. If you do a search you'll find lots of info.

[ 08-09-2004, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: AMMODYTE ]

I got one about a month ago from Barrel. The improvement in fishing enjoyment over my Cobra Navigator can't be beat. Much more power than in a paddle boat. instant turns with rudder and peddals. I can't belive I put it off all this time.

FYI both Barrell in Brigaitine and JonS in Rockaway (both board contributers) sell them. Barrel also has a house near the Susquehanna and fishes it frequently. You could probably get some good tips from him.

Hey Librarian- see you're from OCNJ. Any chance you shop at FishNStuff?

As for FisherTim- hope you catch more fish off a Yak than you did when we fished CISP together biggrin.gif

I knew that- Al Windish actually sponsored me as a member of the OCFC- (14th Street Pier) six years ago. Great guys and a wealth of knowledge. Nice little Tackle Shop also!

Anybody that gets to OCNJ should stop in for a look -see. If ya need info- just e mail me.