Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonS

Somerset

5 posts in this topic

Its been great seeing everyone who's stopped by the booth. I wish I could have spent more time but we've been hammered. I can't believe I've got another day. Hope my voice holds up. We also filled the seminar room and had standing room only and people looking in from the hall. It was a small room but still.......... Gonna need a bigger room next year. wink.gif

------------------

baja55@optonline.net

Oh yeah.................I know the feeling Jon!

Did many shows here at the Home Improvement thing and by the second day you are SHOT!@!@!!

By Sunday you are worn out/talked out and wanna go home!

Good to hear your busy and folks are interested! It will be a definite boost to the business................and that is what your there for!

It was to far for me to travel to...............but I hope to meet some of you folks this spring/summer.

Jay

It is what we're there for and there will be a lot of new folks joining the darkside.

Jay your profile says ski bum. I was a ski bum for a lot of years. I spent 2 seasons at Killingto, 3 at Vail and 7 in Reno/Taho and lots of traveling to places in between. At last count I think I had skied somewhere around 70 different ski areas.

Now I'm a kayak fishing bum.

------------------

baja55@optonline.net

I gotta change that "profile" Jon!

I'm so far removed from a ski bum that my equipment is considered ancient!

House,wife,4 and 6 year old,a small business,handyman house,................I am busy ALL the time and more than likely won't ski at all this year.

Getting older brings some major responsibilities....................

those carefree days are done for this guy and it was because of the mounting stress that I got into a yak!

...........and fell in love with it!

Bet your shot from the show!

It is a marathon doing those things........

I skied one day last season, none the year before and 2 the year before that. I've skied as many as 112 days in a season so its quite a change. I do love skiing but I don't care for eastern skiing anymore. I too fell in love with kayak fishing and its my favorite outdoor activity now.

------------------

baja55@optonline.net