Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leatherface

2013 Spring Fling Date Poll

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Since we always have it on a Sunday, I am not even going to add Saturday dates to the poll.

If you can make it any Sunday listed, please do not vote, just post it in the thread.

May 12th is Mother's Day and May 26th is Memorial Weekend, so I eliminated them from the poll.

As far as location, what do you guys think? Oak Beach (is it open and accessible?) or the upper lot at Captree again.

I actually liked the upper lot at Captree. Maybe we'll have a poll for that as well?

OK.. Cast your votes and I'll let this thread run well into March.

Thanks! :th:

Bob , not sure if Overlook is going to be open. It's being used as a midway point for waste from FI. Even though the Overlook fishing pier will probably be finished there might not be access. Captree fishing pier will probably be finished by then also. Whenever the date I'm in and can bring something if needed.

Bob , not sure if Overlook is going to be open. It's being used as a midway point for waste from FI. Even though the Overlook fishing pier will probably be finished there might not be access. Captree fishing pier will probably be finished by then also. Whenever the date I'm in and can bring something if needed.

Thanks for the heads up. How about Oak Beach? Is there access from RM? I am never down there and I know there was some damage to Ocean Parkway.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it this time I missed the last one

May gets a little trickier though but here's hoping ;)

Not sure about access anywhere out there I haven't been out on the island since the storm.