Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevin M

What do you think or know about this yak?

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm thinking of selling my current yak and buying a sit on top. I thought I was pretty much set on an Ocean Kayak, but now I've been looking at the Walden Cuda. I was wondering what you guys thought of this yak. Thanks for any help.

Kevin

Why don't you keep the SOB for cold weather backbay fishing. I go out in mine with insulated boots and stay dry. No wet suit or nothing elaborate. I was thinking of a SOT for the summer so I have room for a cooler. Ya have more than one fishing pole I assume, so ya have more than one kyyak.

Kevin I have not seen that one .If ya want to try my WS Tarpon let me know.I also tried out a Cobra Tourer wich was also nice.Bought the Tarpon because they made a great deal.Very happy with it.Let me know if ya want to get out of the house and try it out sometime.

joev

------------------

Always Wishin I Was Yak Fishin

I checked it out. Looks like its in the genre of the OK Scrambler and the Cobra Explorer, etc.

Turns out, I beleive that its the model that was at the Somerset Show. I spent a decent amount of time checking it out. I wasn't impressed. I felt that it didn't offer much below deck (in hull) storage that's accessible on the water. Definatley compare it to others in its class. The great thing is that they all work.

I have a Cobra tourer and you are welcome to try it if you like , lots of room for lure boxes inside stable and fast, I have a rudder for it but it,s not on yet

------------------

"It is better to sit in your kayak and think about God,than to sit in church and think about fishing"

Keep the die-inside. It's great for colder weather. The SOT's can be used year round, but a mite chilly in November. I have 3 SOT's and 1 DIS. Scott