Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grover

obx in dec

8 posts in this topic

I'll be in Nagshead and Avon the first week in Dec. chasing Stripers from my green scupper pro tw if anybody is in town. I'll be chasing birds and praying for none of that crap 5 foot shore break we always get in Dec. God willing I should be able to fish from the yak a few days. I'm in a grey nissan 4x4 truck with a kayak roof rack. Dress warm and I hope to see somebody out there.

Grover

Grover -

I plan to be there those two weekends and maybe tacking on a day or two, depending on weather.

I have a dark green Dodge Ram with camper top and yakima rack, and a white Cobra Navigator.

Chris

Grover, good idea. Great time for large bass in that area. Re-Post before you go on your mission. I will be in whatever area is holding bass around that time. I will probably make my decision on the timing around the first week of Dec.

Terry Mac

I've got a buddy who lives there and from what I'm hearing from him and some of the local web sites it sounds like the big ones are already showing up at OI. Hope they hang around till I can get there. I'll post again as dec. gets closer.

grover

I'll be in Nags Head from Nov. 24 - Dec. 1. I'll have my boat and kayaks with me. I plan on fishing everyday, so if anyone else is gonna be down there t-day week let me know.

MikeC

stripers are inthe shoals at OI (not a good place to Yak) There are some scattered bass up and down the ebaches. There are still big drum around so most are fihsing for them right now. the stripers are by catch, soon though they will be the main target.

Good hawg drum bite this past weekend. A few bass on the beaches the boats at OI did real well on bass.

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com