Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surfacetension

9 posts in this topic

Just ordered my new yak from JON get it this Thursday I got a Navigator in blue if anyone has any idaeas as to where or how to fish let me know I live in Harmony NJ near the dealaware but fish near the hook and Raitan bay if anyone wants to hook up let me know /?

I fisjed off a fish and dive and liked it can't wait to try out the new rig

Welcome,

I started on this forum about a month ago.

Stay tuned, somebody will have something in mind that'll probably put you on fish. I'm sure Joev started planning for next weekend when he got home Sunday.

Jim

Thanks I can't wait to go out , I was going to take it to Vermont with me this weekend and do some Northern fishing but I think I better put in some time WITH someone until I get the hang of it . I,m sure the Navigator will be a little different that the FnD I have 2 friends that I want to get one that way I have someone to fish with But even if they don't I could hit union beach and be OK anyone fish or close to the Hook??? we should get a fishing get to know each other going , I hope the weather holds

surfacetension - welcome to the kayak fishing board. You were out in the Nav for a while. The FnD is like having training wheels and great to start someone in until they acclimate.

By the way I called up Cobra today to check on FnDs for that guy (Fred) that tried to buy mine Saturday and I got lucky. They had 2 coming in from Michigan so I grabbed them at the 30% off. He's gonna be thrilled and for us guys that fish Jersey we'll have another local out there in a yak giving us reports biggrin.gif

I know I was in it but I don't think the first time I go out should be alone fishing in Vermont. If I wasn't going to VT I would hook up with you this SAT. Thats OK I'm sure I'll get out next week after that storm blows by the coast "can you say CALMS" I may bait fish those flats with some fresh calms . I will be able to put bait where they have not seen it yet!!!!!!! If I can catch one on a bomber after a blow we should KILL them with bait

Hey mate, welcome aboard I live in monmouth County so just give me a shout on when you are coming down to this area to fish. Of course you know as we get later into the season the weather is a big factor on going out or not, I work weekends, however if you are in the mood for a not so crowded weekday session drop me a PM, I will do night sessions too if the conditions are right. I am there, Good luck with the new toy smile.gif

I getting out of here for a week so keep me posted ..

Thanks Sharky I am around some days during the week I would like to do a little exploreing next week maybe we can hook up , I usually fish at the Keansberg pier and have had some good luck , maybe one day next week???