WTB: Texas Instruments TI-83 or TI-84

Ryan, I have a Ti Nspire, the color screen one (don't remember the exact model but it's the latest model one). It is an incredible, do it all calculator and I loved it when I was using it. If you interested, I can look for the box/paperwork/cd/cable, I'll try to find everything that came with it. I bought it in BB for around $170, I can do $100 plus shipping if you interested.

I appreciate your offer, but she is needing the 83 or 84 specifically for the class she is taking.

Np Rayn, this is the upgraded version of those 2. I never had a teacher not allow me to use this so I would actually find out if maybe she can use it as it's a huge upgrade and so much easier to use.

have a ti 83 plus.... used it when i was in calc for a semester. everything works. id have to get back to you if i can find the manual (can prob download it online though). its in good shape nothing wrong with it. Ill throw in new batteries also i think i bought it for about $100... hows $50 shipped?

have a ti 83 plus.... used it when i was in calc for a semester. everything works. id have to get back to you if i can find the manual (can prob download it online though). its in good shape nothing wrong with it. Ill throw in new batteries also i think i bought it for about $100... hows $50 shipped?

That sounds good. I can pick it up though. I'm in Bayville.

Ryan
19 years and still Proudly Serving!

(member previously known as 'basslover')

I'm not taking any...my wife is. She's taking business classes as well. Financial accounting, and money,credit, and financial institutions. She's taking night classes. She says good luck as well.

Ryan
19 years and still Proudly Serving!

(member previously known as 'basslover')