Seakayak Fishing Guide, MA.

**Adam, as the other guys have stated, please do not use this site to advertise any commercial sites or services. If you'd like to advertise on the site, please send me an email at tims@stripersonline.com and we can discuss advertising through the proper channels. Nothing personal, just the rulessmile.gif I believe you and I exchanged emails a while back. Welcome to the board, I look forward to hearing from you.

TimS

[This message has been edited by TimS (edited 10-25-2001).]

Adam,

I don't think this site is for free advertising. I believe the moderator(JonS)is away, but I'm sure he would tell you so. If you want to spread your knowledge and add to discussions as "just another kayak fisherman" , that's great, but I would suggest that you remove your offers for proffesional services.

AdamG,

I ditto Oznavad.

This is not the venue to use for advertising.

A simple oversight on your part no doubt but advertising would destroy the essence of this forum.

I am sure we could all benefit from your knowledge and experience.

Please post again but just as a fisherman.

Thanks......DASBOOT

Okay guys, thanks for the input. If anyone wants a free pdf copy, then, of an article with pix I wrote for a noreast fish mag a while back on how to rig a kayak for fishing (or at least what works well for me, send me an email and I'll give you access to my yahoo.com briefacase, where the file is stored for others to take for the asking. All I ask is that you make your request to me via email first and not use the arcticle for commercial purposes. I've given the article away hundreds of times already this year.

Adam

adambolonsky@yahoo.com

Thanks OZ. I was going to let Tim know that I'd be gone but since nothing every happens over here I figured he had so much to do.

Glad to see that you guys are staying on your toes while I was away. I missed my first opportunity to alter a post. Other than deleting double posts I've never needed to.

Adam, we certainly look forward to your contibutions and Welsome to the site.

[This message has been edited by JonS (edited 10-29-2001).]