Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrystal Murray

New Forum Member

17 posts in this topic

In case anyone didn't know, Chrystal is a kayak fishing celebrity..... kind of like the Amelia Earhart of kayak fishing.

Address her with proper reverence that I know we all have.

Welcome Chrystal.

Thanks for the heads up Brian!

SharkWeb.jpg

My kinda gal!

Gonna have to get in touch with you next time I go visit the in-laws in Lakeland.

Would love to after some reds and specks in the Tampa Area.

There's alot of peope doing it, might even want to consider the Jamaica bay tournament for an article. Good cause, tons of people and great fishing. Scott

**edited - please don't refer our members to other websites - if you cannot answer their question on this forum, then we'd prefer you let someone else try. Thanks - TimS

[ 02-27-2006, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: TimS ]

I'm trying to give here a lead...i didn't use the name of the website....

hobiejoe, it has been the consensus of most of the members here that we would rather try and answer the questions here, ourselves. If you spend time answering a question in detail, and someone comes in and post, google this or go to this website dot com, it kinda frost your weenie, if you know what I mean. wink.gif What you do through private email is up to you, but as far as directing prople away from the board, please follow Tim's and the members request. smile.gif MM

[ 02-28-2006, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: Mullet Miller ]

Chrystal are there any areas in New England you are looking in particular? I could recommend quides in Southern New England- the Cape, RI or I could recommend guides for the Boston /South Shore of MA. I could also recommend guides for the rocky coastline of North Shore of MA and southern NH. Also what kind of fishing are you more interested in? I could set you up with fly guides, artificial or T&W guides, night guides. Lastly what time of year are you looking to travel? Certain areas tend to be more productive at differnt times of the year.

Hey Crystal,

Welcome aboard; keep your eyes open for some good stuff soon to be posted once everyone is ready to get into some springtime bass.

You should look at the Susquehanna flats area for the early catch and release season if you need some kayak footage of momma cows.

There are some really great kayak fisherman here who know how to catch large stripers. What makes them great Kayak fisherman is not the equipment that they use, but the simple fact that they were great fisherman before jumping into a Yak. icon14.gif

Terry