Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cabo2005

Beware of Chuck E Cheese

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

It could be hazardous to your health:

LEOMINSTER, Mass. (AP) — Police say an argument led to a stabbing at a Chuck E Cheese in Leominster, sending one man to the hospital and landing another man in jail.

Police tell The Telegram & Gazette (http://*******/Wanjqh ) officers responded to the children’s pizza parlor and arcade at about 3:15 p.m. Sunday.

The victim had already left the restaurant and gone to the hospital when police arrived. The 23-year-old man was treated for a wound to his bicep and released.

By speaking to witnesses and viewing surveillance video, however, police determined that the suspect was still inside.

They arrested 24-year-old Isaac Ramos of Fitchburg and charged him with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and affray. He was held on $7,500 bail and is scheduled for arraignment Monday in Leominster District Court.

Never been and never plan to.

Cabo

Went to one ONCE, up in Portsmouth NH when the kids were little. Pizza sucked, and the 3 of them must've spent over $50 playing stupid games to win a 4" stuffed toy.

Never again. Didn't even know there was one in Leominster.

Unless we're made to go there for a kid's party, this hell hole is on the banned list.

Dirty disgusting place full of parents that don't watch their kids for shyte, close to Hell on earth.

Unless we're made to go there for a kid's party, this hell hole is on the banned list.

Dirty disgusting place full of parents that don't watch their kids for shyte, close to Hell on earth.

my middle kids friend had a bday party at dave and busters on a friday night....i couldnt believe i was the only parent that went too...that place is far worse than chuck e cheese as far as trying to keep tabs on your kid.....

The Chuck E Cheese in Paramus, NJ, is newer and pretty good. Tons of parents with the kids. Fairly clean considering the chaos. The staff is nice and helpful. Food's pretty good too. I took my granddaughter last year and had a blast and now always begs me to go back there again.

I dated a chick from Leominster once.She lived in Dighton at the time but claimed that place as her hometown.Chuck E Cheese is a special little hell for me.Screaming,crying,yelling,sneazing,nose running,coughing,puking kids topped with nasty pizza ,the ever growing immigration problems and 400# welfare mommas with 50 kids with no fathers I am not surprised there aren't more stabbings. :D

Not that you don't have to watch your kiddies at D&B, def a better clientele than your typical CEC at least.

You and I are hosed, more kids than parents, zone D is tough in bust places! :)

my middle kids friend had a bday party at dave and busters on a friday night....i couldnt believe i was the only parent that went too...that place is far worse than chuck e cheese as far as trying to keep tabs on your kid.....