Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim DE

Mullet Miller................

4 posts in this topic

Hey Jim, Thanks, that is good to know. I am finally going to get out this weekend. I can't believe I have not been out yet! This has been a real rough year at work. Porter hasn't been out either. He is in Hatteras right now, but may be back in time to hunt Easter Stripers again this year. How's that yak on roids doing?

See ya this weekend.

Bob

Bob, The Mokai is doing well and the long awaited higher performance power plant is very close to completion. This engine will drive more HP/REV's that the current model and should push my heavy carcass at near twice the speed using the existing engine external configuration and weight. I can't wait to get my hands on this engine.

I have seen extremely few kayaks out there so far. The fleet is beating the fish up at the southern end of the flats consistantly in the AM. Carpenters Point/the battery/and other locations have been intercept areas as waves of fish pass through. The hole on the HdG side has been producing MONSTERS at peak OGT flows.

Good luck to you this weekend I am leaving for the Bahamas this weekend with some of the family for some sun/fun/fishing/rum runners. I'll be back out there next Friday.

I was out on the boat Wednesday and saw the fleet of which you speak Jim. There must have been over 100 boats fishing off of Turkey Point at 10:00 am. We caught a few smaller fish in that area, but left to seek relative solitude and got a whopper at Red Bank later in the day. There wasn't a boat within half a mile of us there except traffic running out to T.P. I'll be out Saturday evening for a while.