Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScottO

Welcome Kayak Newbie Lurkers!!!

6 posts in this topic

I'm pre-emptively welcoming anybody lurking around after seeing JonS and ?Jim in the Field and Stream article. So....

Welcome to those of you just lurking and checking it out. Sign on and get into the fun of it all. Ask anything you want about kayaking. Someone here will have something to say about it. Chances are you'll even get the right information for you. Give a it a try. You'll love it. Scott

We'll see if it can draw them out and get them involved. Just think, no dues, no mandatory meetings, oh yeah the two new plugs for everyone that says hi to them can get a bit ugly, but otherwise lets hear from them...Welcomesmile.gif Scott

"oh yeah the two new plugs for everyone that says hi to them can get a bit ugly"

That's what I like to hear. So I'll be the first to say HappyWave.gif

PS. ScottO--PM me for my address so I can get my grubby mits on some plugs. wink.gif

Dam-n, you guys wake up waaaay too early to say hi. So, here goes, HappyWave.gifHappyWave.gif Would love to hear from new posters or lurkers.

Besides, I'm tired of picking on JoeB!!! wink.gif N-O-T!!!

[This message has been edited by mrsinbad (edited 05-22-2002).]

chixwho.jpg

If the greetings and salutations were to have come from a female yakfisher, would there have been a bigger response? Here is a marketing ideaicon14.gif At the Hall show in March, there was a booth for a new Southern California fishing club called "Chicks Who Fish";See their club photo gallery here:

http://www.chickswhofish.com/pix.html

Nice fishing club.So why not SOL "SOLchickswhokayakfish"?

Now that whould get the lurkers posting and out to flings! Just a guess though. Nice Croakers, aye?

[This message has been edited by sharp1 (edited 05-22-2002).]