Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishstriper

School district defends decision to scold, search student over paper gun

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

I work to stay out of these conversations because frankly, there is squat any of us can do to move the trend away from such an apathetic and litigious society. We all know with current events our voices mean only so much.

That said...these stories are Nucking Futs.

"Nanny State" here we come! How so very stupid!

-2bigsteve

We are already there. The pussification of America is complete when a toddler doing sign language causes consternation and make the news .

"Nanny State" here we come! How so very stupid!

-2bigsteve

We are already there. The pussification of America is complete when a toddler doing sign language causes consternation and make the news .

Different surnames always tells me something. I guess I am racist. It just always seems that there are different names in all these cases. The thing is the kid walked by a couple dozen real guns to get to school to begin with. I see this thread getting moved soon.

:shock::D:shock::D :D :D

"Pussification." I like that. :)

And to think it all started with the idea of "gun control." Now we are banning knives, box cutters, pocket knives, paper clips, paper cut-outs, sign language and anything that even looks like a weapon. That would be pens and pencil, right? "Mrs, Evans, Tommy pointed his pencil at me! Quick, LOCK DOWN!! ! :(

How hyper-anal does this world want to get? :mad:

-2bigsteve

A few weeks ago my wife received a call from my 9 year old son's elementary school psychiatrist asking if everything was alright with him at home. The reason for the call was that he had drawn the below sketch in school, which depicts a battleship shooting aliens. My wife was in tears when she called me because all they had told her was that he had drawn a "disturbing" picture. After I got off the phone, I called the school and spoke with the principal, telling her that I was leaving work immediately and would be there in two hours to see this picture and I want the teacher, psychiatrist, and her to be present. What was most disturbing, until I saw the picture, was the fact that she would not say what it was about, other than there was shooting depicted in the sketch.

When I got there and saw the picture, I laughed out loud. I said, "you've got to be kidding me, that's looks pretty normal to me for a boy in 4th grader": I warned all three of that I was going to have my lawyer contact the district superintendent to make sure that this incident does not appear in his school transcripts (which they would have), and that if they ever do such a thing again to upset either one of my children or my wife again, I would take legal action.

Things have gotten so out of control. The schools are raising a bunch Nancy's.

A few weeks ago my wife received a call from my 9 year old son's elementary school psychiatrist asking if everything was alright with him at home. The reason for the call was that he had drawn the below sketch in school, which depicts a battleship shooting aliens. My wife was in tears when she called me because all they had told her was that he had drawn a "disturbing" picture. After I got off the phone, I called the school and spoke with the principal, telling her that I was leaving work immediately and would be there in two hours to see this picture and I want the teacher, psychiatrist, and her to be present. What was most disturbing, until I saw the picture, was the fact that she would not say what it was about, other than there was shooting depicted in the sketch.

When I got there and saw the picture, I laughed out loud. I said, "you've got to be kidding me, that's looks pretty normal to me for a boy in 4th grader": I warned all three of that I was going to have my lawyer contact the district superintendent to make sure that this incident does not appear in his school transcripts (which they would have), and that if they ever do such a thing again to upset either one of my children or my wife again, I would take legal action.

Looks like the beginnings of a blockbuster movie in 2021. Odd how guns are all over tv, movies, and radio, but God help us all if a kid draws one, or utters the word.:confused:

Aresholes...your kid even put "please" in the surrender message. I'm glad you laughed...I'm honestly not sure I would have handled this as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Tj View Post

I wonder where your kid got the idea of aliens fighting a battleship? Oh yeah, maybe it's the trailer that's been playing on tv for the last year.  kooky.gif

Don't anybody at his school own a tv?

You should also demand that Joe Biden be IMMEDIATELY arrested and held for a psychiatric evaluation for doing THIS!

<br />

What was their response? Nice drawing, btw. :th:

This is the Administrations plan to make it known to our future generations that guns and people who own them are bad......same campaign as used against the tobacco industry......this, to eliminate the 2A at some future date.

I'm just watching as events unfold............Hmmmm.

This is the Administrations plan to make it known to our future generations that guns and people who own them are bad......same campaign as used against the tobacco industry......this, to eliminate the 2A at some future date.

I'm just watching as events unfold............Hmmmm.

Mr. Bigdeal, you hit the nail on the head!

-2bigsteve