Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishing Pete

Fatle fire

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Well while I was chating with you all tonight there was lots and lots of sirens going on around here. The wife and I thaught it was a car smash up due to the snow fall and slick conditions on the roads. This was not the case as I found out. Nothing is clear yet but A guy across the creek from me heats his butifull cottage with wood . Aparently there was a fire in his house this evening and he was not home. The word on the street from the local firemen is his 2 dogs died from the smoke. I did not know this man. But just in passing while fishing and walking dogs.    More to come.

I do not have the details yet but I got a nod that it was that guy. He put a lot of work in that place. I admired his crib. But the word on the street is 2 dogs lost his place was surounded by cords and cords of wood. Just a nice place . I looked at the place next door when I was intrested in the area.

Man .....

Like I said I realy did not know the dude but yea. I went by there earlyer to day on my way to the bank and said to my self "man he looks hooked up"  I almost do not want to see what happend. The road was closed. Will chech in the morning. It must be coverd in ice and Valley road too. Sad. It was a true man crib! 

I went by there today. It looks like a chimne fire. Burned up sofa on the lawn. House all boarded up.

That's crazy. Who puts a sofa in a chimne?

The same people that put GAS in a KEROSENE HEATER.....

Can't say I've ever encountered that. I mean I've seen some stupid **** in 17 years but never that.

Can't say I've ever encountered that. I mean I've seen some stupid **** in 17 years but never that.

Your 17...this sheds light on some things :D

Actually I'll be 36 in a month. I've been a volunteer firefighter for 17 years.

Ah, you sound older in your quotes. Now I sound older, tanks for nuddin