found in IBSP this morning...what is it?

Rate this topic

Frenchy1

Anyone know what this is? It's glass, 3" long and about 1/4" in diameter. It also has powder in it. I found a couple of them on the beach this morning during the dune restoration project.

Ryan
19 years and still Proudly Serving!

(member previously known as 'basslover')

Drugs have been known to wash up on IBSP in the past - usually in bale form ;)

Might be coke or heroin, might want to drop it off at the police station.

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

The police aren't going to do anything...why would they waste there time,and our money!!!

You could be right.... Two years I found some bullets in Hoboken while fishing. I didn't want some kids to find it and do something stupid so I took them to the precinct and they really didn't care. Whatever that is just trash it.

Boston Strong

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flaco View Post

The police aren't going to do anything...why would they waste there time,and our money!!!

That well may be but by turning it in is better than being caught with drugs and saying I found it .If I was a cop and found that on a person and he said I found it I know I would believe him and send him on his merry way. I'm sure there's some Law enforcement people here on SOL who can offer some advise.

I'd let the police handle it. I wouldn't even put it in the car or house. If it's something illegal try and explain yourself out of it. Go to the local PD tell them what you found then let them come pick it up.

Really ? how much time or money is it really going to waste ? :confused:

Better than being caught with it or if somehow a child gets hold of it ?

Although I've never seen a crack pipe before, I don't think it's a crack pipe. It's totally sealed glass at both ends. You can submerge it and it the powder stays loose. Standing it up on one end, it's about half full of powder.

Ryan
19 years and still Proudly Serving!

(member previously known as 'basslover')