Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flysully

GLoomis Rolling Weekender Bag - Brand New w/tags!

6 posts in this topic

SOLD! Bought for a Bahamas f/fishing trip 2 yrs. ago that was cancelled-Still in packaging.

Legal carry-on: 22"L x 11"w x 12" tall

Selling for $110 shipped.

1200 Denier, beautiful brown nailhead pattern, extra heavy poly material with polyurethane coating on the back side to help repel water and give a stiffer, tougher feel. Wheels right to the plane as a carry on. Split zip bottom design with a separate padded bottom storage for reels, cameras, etc. Oversize buckles, webbing and zippers for durability and ease of handling. 90mm in line skate wheels for smooth traveling. Easy access "U" shape top opening. Side rod tube pouches (rod tubes not included) and cinch straps. Extra long "double telescoping" handle. From the Escape Travel Gear line

Hey Flysully, where are you located? I'm in Seaford. Would you accept $100 bucks and we'll meet up? Otherwise if it's just easier I can pm you my address and I'll take the bag for asking price. Thanks either way, Eric

Thanks for getting back to me. I was in the middle of editing the original post. Not sure if you got a chance to see it yet. Either way I'll take the bag. Whatever works best for you. Thanks, Eric

Hey Flysully, where are you located? I'm in Seaford. Would you accept $100 bucks and we'll meet up? Otherwise if it's just easier I can pm you my address and I'll take the bag for asking price. Thanks either way, Eric

Eric, your offer of $100 is acceptable since I wouldn't have to ship the bag. So, let's call it a deal and I'll pm you with suggestions about meeting up locally. Thanks.

Ron

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0