Hey democrats!

Rate this topic

Little

yup,

it's like all of ambitions threads where he used "liberals" instead of "black people".....

being a hate monger is a character flaw,

so are we really shocked that defective people are also dishonest?

seems to go hand in hand......

but I am thankful for these threads, I'm glad when they put it out clearly who they are and what they think.....

My belief is that what makes them passionate in their hatred of Obama is his race,

it's nice to have confirmation spelled out clearly every so often.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

AHA!

WHO SAID BLACK???

Admit it - YOU just associated malt liquor with black people,

Which is EXACTLY what Little was going for.

Own your racism folks!!

Apparently Frank associated it with some color, too. Would one color be more racist than another or would just associating it with color be racist? Fair is fair, let's apply this to all concerned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Williams View Post

I think that liberals think that you can discredit someone by calling them a "racist".

nobody is trying to discredit anyone,

little started an explative laced thread talking about filth,

and then made it clear who he was talking about,

just own it,

the "plausible deniability" is a joke,

and splitting hairs as to whether your raced based hatred is really racism is laughable,

Little makes that argument too..

I think if you constantly find yourself having to defend race based hate, you might just be a racist.

(ditto your homophobia)

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

AHA!

WHO SAID BLACK???

Admit it - YOU just associated malt liquor with black people,

Which is EXACTLY what Little was going for.

Own your racism folks!!

Apparently Frank associated it with some color, too. Would one color be more racist than another or would just associating it with color be racist? Fair is fair, let's apply this to all concerned.

Anyone with some awareness of popular culture knows that references to watermelon, fried chicken, grape soda or malt liquor are references to race.

My belief is that what makes them passionate in their hatred of Obama is his race,

it's nice to have confirmation spelled out clearly every so often.

Concluding that the intense dislike of Obama must be about race is a reflection of your own intellectual shortcomings. I am convinced that you think this because you are stupid and it's nice to have confirmation of your stupidity spelled out clearly every so often.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post

I agree that these threads do have a tendency to identify those who rely on race as a major part of their philosophy

yup,

filth = malt liquor drinkers.

he tends to make posts like this,

he posts a lot of you tubes with black people saying stupid things too,

tendancy and trends will create a picture, just like a mosaic.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Concluding that the intense dislike of Obama must be about race is a reflection of your own intellectual shortcomings.

I disagree. It is about a deep-seeded need by the liberal mind for racism to exist since it is a pillar for the rest of their philosophy. Eradicating racism would be the biggest blow to the left, so they try every means to keep it alive and well.

-

Quote:

Concluding that the intense dislike of Obama must be about race is a reflection of your own intellectual shortcomings. I am convinced that you think this because you are stupid and it's nice to have confirmation of your stupidity spelled out clearly every so often.

I believe it is tactic.  Shout em down.

Saul Alinsky:

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Quote:

Concluding that the intense dislike of Obama must be about race is a reflection of your own intellectual shortcomings

why?

if people who tend to make racist comments also have an irrational hatred for Obama,

it is logical to make the connection.....

just like the homophobia that you and little exhibit can be tied to your anti gay marriage stance.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Anyone with some awareness of popular culture knows that references to watermelon, fried chicken, grape soda or malt liquor are references to race.

And you think that pop culture references to race are racist? What about Frank's reference to grape soda. Did that make him racist? Does that mean he hates black people. If someone says that the streets of DC are littered with watermellon rinds, does that mean they hate black people? And does that mean they feel superior to black people? You liberals and their twin sisters, the "real conservatives" are very quick to charge racism where just to demonize the other conservatives... you know... the REAL real conservatives.

pssst..... look up the definition of racism. You could use some education there, Frankendude. Make sure you turn your head and whisper the definition to your twin sister since she doesn't get it, either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

Saul Alinsky:

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

this tactic gets used here all the time,

when RW assigns a position to someone, it's always REALLY stupid,

and after he tells you what you think, he ridicules it.

it's a really dishonest mode of debate.

Little, be honest, why did you choose to identify "malt liquor bottles" when discussing debris left behind?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

why?

if people who tend to make racist comments also have an irrational hatred for Obama,

it is logical to make the connection.....

just like the homophobia that you and little exhibit can be tied to your anti gay marriage stance.

Hey, I had your BFF Frankendude go look up "racism". He can sort you out on what it means after he does.

By the way..... I appreciate your lie about my stance on gay marriage. I think the state should decide. I'm only against liberal punks forcing it down everyone's throats if the state doesn't want to change their definition of marriage. But that's a good lie. You're starting off with a bang today on the lieOlympics.

this tactic gets used here all the time,

when RW assigns a position to someone, it's always REALLY stupid,

and after he tells you what you think, he ridicules it.

it's a really dishonest mode of debate.

Little, be honest, why did you choose to identify "malt liquor bottles" when discussing debris left behind?

Why do you choose to identify some race with grape soda?