Need a kayak

JonS,

I had a second so I went and checked Cobra, too. You know they spec in their brochure that the Tourer is 28 inches, too. I think it's the old question of how to measure the cat's tail. Hard to know what they're doing.

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black

Again, thanks for all of the info you guys are spreading. I just got back from catching my first lineside of the season. Are there any different considerations if I am going to be flycasting from a yak rather than spinning?

------------------

Get out there!

Ahh Jon, you know better, I am looking at them though. I think it's interesting that according to manufacturers both yaks are 28 inches wide. Obviously can't learn much from spec sheets.

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black