Marc H

Lets see some Cyclones

509 posts in this topic

I hope everyone is enjoying the pictures I have taken over the years and maybe give some other plug makers some ideas. Thanks for looking

Very cool stuff! Thanks a ton for taking the time to show them. Does Austin have any aspirations of taking over the family business at some time? He has a good eye for colors.

It"s just one of those things that we like to do.Everyone should make some lures with their kids.Because when they catch a fish on a lure the two of you made that's something he or she will never forget.

Last year at the Asbury Show I spotted a one of a kind red small swimmer at his table. I just had to have it for some reason, it sparked my interest! I waited on line for about 30 min and got all the way up to the table when the guy in front of me picked it up and bought it! I was so bummed out :( ! Paul caught wind of this and felt so bad that he went home and made me one and I had it in my hands in a few weeks!! Thats what kind of plug builder he is, he cares about his customers;) Thanks again Paul!!!!

He also made me this custom Large plug for my collection.

Last year at the Asbury Show I spotted a one of a kind red small swimmer at his table. I just had to have it for some reason, it sparked my interest! I waited on line for about 30 min and got all the way up to the table when the guy in front of me picked it up and bought it! I was so bummed out :( ! Paul caught wind of this and felt so bad that he went home and made me one and I had it in my hands in a few weeks!! Thats what kind of plug builder he is, he cares about his customers;) Thanks again Paul!!!!

He also made me this custom Large plug for my collection.

wow thet are sweet :drool:

[ SIZE=2][/size]1000 This is is one of the 1st lures I made. Its from back in the late 70s. My grandfather and I made it out of a old tomato stake.Its one of those things you remember doing together. Especially when we got fish.He would have been amazed to see the workmanship people do to day.

This is is one of the 1st lures I made. Its from back in the late 70s. My grandfather and I made it out of a old tomato stake.Its one of those things you remember doing together. Especially when we got fish.He would have been amazed to see the workmanship people do to day.

I like your newer stuff better. :shrug:

I do the gills by hand with a brush.If you use a pen or sharpie it will run when you do epoxy.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge , didn't think it would be sharpie but thought maybe a special ink pen . No matter the method very impressive.