Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Churchman

50 million needed to restore plover breeding areas in NJ!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Just sent in my $49 million contribution. The rest is up to you guys. Keep in mind, No Plover.......................No Deep Fried Crispy Plover Sandwiches. Why don't we take care of the starving children before we worry about a bird. I am convinced most Liberals and tree hungers feel guilty about something. My opinion, don't hate me for it.

Just sent in my $49 million contribution. The rest is up to you guys. Keep in mind, No Plover.......................No Deep Fried Crispy Plover Sandwiches. Why don't we take care of the starving children before we worry about a bird. I am convinced most Liberals and tree hungers feel guilty about something. My opinion, don't hate me for it.

They showed the Sea Girt site. I had many friends with Bass on there driveways after the tides receded, but not one with a plover on there lawn, trust me they don't need our help. As soon as a Bird takes wing, It knows who, what, when, where and why, which the last being survival. We've got to many of our own in temp. housing wondering what to do next. Give me the 50 million and Ft. Monmouth. It will be up, running and offset the taxpayers that own it a positive income in 2 months!

Sorry my 02 :wave:

Don't get me wrong the birds are as big as my dogs poop so they are bound to get run over stepped on but

Don't they fly lol it's just there dumb and make nests In the sand not like the rest of the birds in trees anyways just ranting :confused:

;)

Exactly what is needed to save the Piping Plover. Give the Government $50mil so they can spend $12 mil on a study,$13mil on staffing, $2mil on conferences and catering,$5mil on doing another study because the first was inconclusive, $30mil on land purchase (overpaying by $18mil because the land was owned by a large contributor), $6mil on long term benefits for the the unqualified staff that was originally hired, $8mil using union contractors to do the work that never gets finished ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................before they realize that **** happens.

And another thing, after we run out off birds and animals to save (that were destined for extinction) do we move on to bugs, microbes, and viruses. All I know is if the last pair of mating crabs ends up on my junk...............they are doomed.