gfp55

Let's see your motorcycle

Rate this topic

1,987 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mybeach said:

I like it, really nice in a plain jane kind of way. I'd like a slightly taller front wheel. Not that bagger nonsense mind you. maybe the picture is deceiving.

Looks like a 21" front wheel to me. I don't think you want bigger than that. Anything more and you get just what you're describing. 

That is a 21" wheel - 40 spoke. The back wheel (200 tire) is a 60 spoke, so they don't match. I was gonna get a matching front wheel, but the dual flange 60 spoke wheels are around 200-250 bucks...Maybe next year..

Finally got it fired up. A few little details and then it's off to Mass State Police to have the sled inspected and (hopefully) get a title for it. Gotta get all my receipts together and cross my fingers. Can't wait to move out of Massachusetts and live in America!

20180519_082501.mp4

1 hour ago, gfp55 said:

96" shovelhead .030" over. S&S heads, big Crane cam. My buddy Rob and I built it at his place in Ontario.

That's sweet, allways loved shovels , my buddy bored his cylinders out so far it was too thin and cracked between the base and the first "air finn"? Up in cherokie nc.

He road it back but had to put oil in it every time we stopped for gas :)