Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dlevitt

Here's my joke

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks and noticed that it is "good form" to post a joke. As you can imagine, they're really starting to fly in NJ right now...

**edited - Welcome. Since you've been lurking around, I'm suprised that you didn't notice that we try to keep these forums family friendly. We do not welcome sexual "adult" type jokes in this forum or any other on this website. TimS

TimS">

Sorry about the "nature of the joke". I even bleeped the one curse word in it. I'll behave from now on. Thanks.

[ 08-15-2004, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: dlevitt ]

That is an impressive demonstration of homophobia.

How's the fishing?

The fishing has been rather slow. Unfortunately, I don't have much to compare to since I really never fished before June of this year. I've gotten some small blues and some short fluke. From what I hear and read, next month will be a bit more interesting. In the meantime, I think that I may go out tonight for some more blues.

I am now a true believer that even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

David

I am now a true believer that even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

David

Truer words were neva' spoken!

Congratulations Dave, ya've seen the light. biggrin.gif

WELCOME! HappyWave.gifHappyWave.gifHappyWave.gif

Hooky wink.gif

we can;t hear your or read in this case your joke but a new member can get on SOL with the name jig- a- boo-johnny go figure rolleyes.gif

He was only a member until I read his registration - then his registration was deleted and he was sent an email explaining why it was deleted.

Sometimes it couldn't hurt to give "management" the benefit of the doubt. Graphic homosexual jokes are no more welcome here than racist registrations.

TimS

All your jokes are posted in the Tavern.

There are different rules there...

Again, how bout a break? There's 31 forums here...you think it's possible that I just haven't read those jokes in the tavern yet? cwm13.gif

Geesh.

TimS