Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

Anti-Gun MEN.......

Rate this topic

490 posts in this topic

Start allowing teachers to be trained and armed. They had to do it with our airline pilots and I highly doubt another plane will be flew into a building again. Just the thought that teachers are armed will make a lot of these cowards re-think where there will kill. 

who says teachers want to be armed ? if they did maybe they would have been cops instead.

i'm all for armed safety officers being in the school...teachers should teach and not worry how to access a gun during teaching class. liability is way too high to allow an unsecured gun in classrooms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyrucho View Post

Timeout!!!!  Are we talking about friearms in schools??  Now you guys in my opinion have stepped over the line....  I don't mind an earlier time to report to school so they can check kids and employees as they would a rock concert...  Metal detectors and wands are used in inner city areas. If whitey mcwhite wants a safe firearm free environment then they should ask for it.  Problems solved...  No firearms should ever be in an educational environment, EVER!!!!

Tell that to the folks at Newtown, Ct.......Virginia Tech, Calf. State, University of Texas, University of Iowa, Lindhurst HS, Elemenry school in San Diego, Columbine, Springfield HS in Ore., Red Lake HS, University of Arizona, Oikos University, Chardon HS Ohio, and that one room school house in Amish country. They didn't want guns in schools either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FizzyFish View Post

who says teachers want to be armed ? if they did maybe they would have been cops instead.

same question you could ask of pilots no?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcurtiss View Post

and as for this thread, I always knew Mokes was a special sort of moron. This thread just confirms it. HappyWave.gif

Yea really he has not said a word. He just started a fire and ran away.

Arming teachers is probably one of the most asinine proposals I ever heard of. :dismay: IMO, that's just asking for more gun violence, especially accidental and unintentional. I would refuse to ever let my child go to a school that feels the need to arm their teachers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firinne View Post

Tell that to the folks at Newtown, Ct.......Virginia Tech, Calf. State, University of Texas, University of Iowa, Lindhurst HS, Elemenry school in San Diego, Columbine, Springfield HS in Ore., Red Lake HS, University of Arizona, Oikos University, Chardon HS Ohio, and that one room school house in Amish country. They didn't want guns in schools either.

Bud, you can pull out every rabbit out of the hat, but, you are only proving my point....  Firearms should not be anywhere near an educational facility, in another post a gent said armed guards in schools....  I completely disagree emphatically!!!  Armed guards at the entrance yes, low profile, like real security should be in an educational institution..        

Oh by the way you forgot Kent State....

And I wish the Media would stop labeling this as the 2nd deadliest school shooting, some kook is gonna take that as a challenge and act on that!

Ain't free speech wonderful? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firinne View Post

And I wish the Media would stop labeling this as the 2nd deadliest school shooting, some kook is gonna take that as a challenge and act on that!

Yup!!  Media meatballs suck!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeoffT View Post

Arming teachers is probably one of the most asinine proposals I ever heard of. shakehead.gif IMO, that's just asking for more gun violence, especially accidental and unintentional. I would refuse to ever let my child go to a school that feels the need to arm their teachers.

I'm not saying all teachers but someone should be armed in schools today as some sort of deterrent. I'm sick of us being a Nation of Victims with no fighting back. These shooters, 90% of them anyway are puzzyies and under the age of 23. If they even thought someone might stop them from killing innocent unarmed people it may deter some.