Anti-Gun MEN.......

Rate this topic

Mokes

A convicted felon can never LEGALLY own a gun. Think about that for a minute.

A person who has already proven himself to not care about the law, has simply to break another law, and he can get a gun.

This will make you see red . . .

Quoting St. Louis Chief Dan Isom:

"In Missouri, there’s a type of probation people can receive, and it has made it very difficult for us to establish a person as a convicted felon. I’ve heard other chiefs talking about the fact that a weapons charge in their state is only a misdemeanor offense. But in St. Louis, a weapons violation can turn out to be no offense at all. An individual will get arrested for a weapons charge, which is a felony, and often they plead to that case and get an SIS—a suspended imposition of sentence.

It means that if you serve out your probation, which everybody does, that conviction is erased. So if you’re arrested again with another weapon, you don’t have a conviction on your record, so you’re not a felon in possession of a weapon. If you continue to get multiple SISs, you never become a convicted felon. These offenders will often show up for other crimes, and if they never have a conviction, then you’re never able to put stiffer charges on them."

Guns and Crime: Breaking New Ground By Focusing on the Local Impact
, Police Executive Research Forum, (2010)
(2.34MB pdf)

Which means, if any gun control advocates are paying attention, that those repeat gun offenders NEVER BECOME BARRED FROM LEGALLY BUYING OR OWNING A GUN!

If they aren't "criminals" when the background check is run, even though they have been arrested and charged for gun crimes over and over, whose fault is that?

For me I want to see a total reformation of the criminal justice system before any new gun control is even discussed.

To repeatedly catch and release these gun criminals is criminal in and of itself.

Soft Judges make Hardened Criminals (along with DA's only worried about their clearance rate, pleading away gun charges)

You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.  If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.

This will make you see red . . .

Quoting St. Louis Chief Dan Isom:

"In Missouri, there’s a type of probation people can receive, and it has made it very difficult for us to establish a person as a convicted felon. I’ve heard other chiefs talking about the fact that a weapons charge in their state is only a misdemeanor offense. But in St. Louis, a weapons violation can turn out to be no offense at all. An individual will get arrested for a weapons charge, which is a felony, and often they plead to that case and get an SIS—a suspended imposition of sentence.

It means that if you serve out your probation, which everybody does, that conviction is erased. So if you’re arrested again with another weapon, you don’t have a conviction on your record, so you’re not a felon in possession of a weapon. If you continue to get multiple SISs, you never become a convicted felon. These offenders will often show up for other crimes, and if they never have a conviction, then you’re never able to put stiffer charges on them."

Guns and Crime: Breaking New Ground By Focusing on the Local Impact
, Police Executive Research Forum, (2010)
(2.34MB pdf)

Which means, if any gun control advocates are paying attention, that those repeat gun offenders NEVER BECOME BARRED FROM LEGALLY BUYING OR OWNING A GUN!

If they aren't "criminals" when the background check is run, even though they have been arrested and charged for gun crimes over and over, whose fault is that?

For me I want to see a total reformation of the criminal justice system before any new gun control is even discussed.

To repeatedly catch and release these gun criminals is criminal in and of itself.

Soft Judges make Hardened Criminals (along with DA's only worried about their clearance rate, pleading away gun charges)

This doesn't surprise me.

In reality, in MY opinion, some felons, (non violent offenses) should have their rights restored upon thier release from prison. If they have paid thier debt, they get thier rights back. If they aren't trustworthy enough the LEGALLY buy a gun, why did they get released from prison, when it's very easy for them to ILLEGALLY get a gun?

It wouldn't pay you more to walk on water,than to wear a crown of thorns,

It wouldn't pay me more to bury you rich,than to bury you poor...

I still can't get by the fact you all cry for stricter gun control laws when a tragedy like this happens and flat out say IF there were stricter gun laws this may not have happened . Your living in a fantasy world.

As if a guy like the killer will somehow prepare himself to massacre a bunch of kids and then stop short on his way out ,closes the door and say .... aww crap I better not ... those pesky gun laws foiled me again .

:huh::kook:

Gun control is a good idea. If some one has committed a crime I do not want him to be able to legally buy a weapon. I said person gets caught with a gun good byd 5 years. these are good laws. This is not the wild wild west.Fish and game laws are the same thing. Age restrictons to buy booze is the same stuff. Driving licences same stuff.

so i shouldn't be allowed to own any kind of gun because i have beat up some people who really deserved it, i have never been accused of committing a crime with a gun, and in the good old days i had been known to fight with somebody while i had a gun in my back pocket , and yes, when i was younger every body i new had some sort of pistol in there pocket 90% of the time and no nobody ever got shot! nobody ever got robbed either because around here every body new that if you did something really stupid you would get shot so therefor we never had to shoot anyone , taking guns away from reasonably sane people will not do any good, how is the crime rate in new jersey vs. Tucson , its simple if criminals think you are not an easy target, then they will probably skip you and move on to somebody else , i think open carry is a good idea, then there is no question , if you you try to rob someone or start shooting in the mall you will be killed, and the untrained public argument doesn't hold water either 7 or 8 cops shot at an unarmed man in his car 60 something times in the middle of a very busy area in Charleston and didn't even kill the perpetrator , i assure you if i shoot at somebody 60 or 70 times they would be dead, so only "well trained professionals" being allowed to carry guns obviously isn't the answer either

and yes, men who are anti gun are puffers of the pickle

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

Kinda gay no?

Does your manhood feel more complete when you have a tight grip around the hard, long, stiff barrel of your shotgun? Sure you do. Don't lie to me bitch. Do you like when I talk that way? Huh? Do you? Yeah, Mokes likey.

Seriously, it's very telling when someone actually measures another man's masculinity based upon his stance in guns. Projecting much?

<p><p></p></p>

Does your manhood feel more complete when you have a tight grip around the hard, long, stiff barrel of your shotgun? Sure you do. Don't lie to me bitch. Do you like when I talk that way? Huh? Do you? Yeah, Mokes likey.

Seriously, it's very telling when someone actually measures another man's masculinity based upon his stance in guns. Projecting much?

Well,

Go on.

Tell us your stance...

Well,

Go on.

Tell us your stance...

You can't tell from my post?

<p><p></p></p>

You can't tell from my post?

Sorry, but no. Which ever side you're on, I'd like to read a well researched, fact packed, dissertation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redfishkiller View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishing pete View Post

Gun control is a good idea. If some one has committed a crime I do not want him to be able to legally buy a weapon. I said person gets caught with a gun good byd 5 years. these are good laws. This is not the wild wild west.Fish and game laws are the same thing. Age restrictons to buy booze is the same stuff. Driving licences same stuff.

so i shouldn't be allowed to own any kind of gun because i have beat up some people who really deserved it, i have never been accused of committing a crime with a gun, and in the good old days i had been known to fight with somebody while i had a gun in my back pocket , and yes, when i was younger every body i new had some sort of pistol in there pocket 90% of the time and no nobody ever got shot! nobody ever got robbed either because around here every body new that if you did something really stupid you would get shot so therefor we never had to shoot anyone , taking guns away from reasonably sane people will not do any good, how is the crime rate in new jersey vs. Tucson , its simple if criminals think you are not an easy target, then they will probably skip you and move on to somebody else , i think open carry is a good idea, then there is no question , if you you try to rob someone or start shooting in the mall you will be killed, and the untrained public argument doesn't hold water either 7 or 8 cops shot at an unarmed man in his car 60 something times in the middle of a very busy area in Charleston and didn't even kill the perpetrator , i assure you if i shoot at somebody 60 or 70 times they would be dead, so only "well trained professionals" being allowed to carry guns obviously isn't the answer either

and yes, men who are anti gun are puffers of the pickle

Please DO NOT  take my statements out of context. I am not argueing or defending any thing. RED you are a cool guy here I like your posts we could have a ripping time fishin' and rasin' hell. I am just sharing a point of view. The north eastern U.S. is difrent than your area. It is a fast paced crowed enviorment with many difrent kinds of "people"  I agree with you.There was a shooting in Philly the other day on the subway over a basket ball game. 2 teens walked out of the train and shot a guy in the gut the bullet went threw him and hit another guy. So now if I was on the platform and saw this happen I would not have a problem killing the 2 of them. But in the publik eye that wound be wrong.  We are on the same page. This is trully a had thing to discuss. Petey

Mokes; Anti Gun Men - kinda of gay ?

I mean......guys and guns.....kinda hand in hand ya know?

Sporting wood on the range......................not John Wayne material.

That's sexy.

I'm not sure you went the right way with that title with those quotes of yours Mokes ?

For me it's always been guys and women, man and girl, hand in hand. While you're hugging your gun I'm hand in hand with my wife. Guns ? They are down on the list of importance.

Family, wife, kids, friends, joy at what I do for a living, giving my time, helping others, pets, etc. Then I might go for a walk in the woods with my cousins hunting.

But I really just go for the walk.

You're a good man Mokes - :) Just ribbing ya. :D

"All The Worlds A Stooge"