Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

Anti-Gun MEN.......

Rate this topic

490 posts in this topic

Guns do not kill people. Spoons did not make rosy odonel fat. Dope dont smoke it self. Cars dont run people over. A gun is a hunk of metal.

Right...but as a MAN......is it ever okay to want guns banned? I mean......guys and guns.....kinda hand in hand ya know? :confused: I guess I could see a survivor or grieving parent being anti-gun. That would be understandable.

depends, its not as simple as you are making it out. some guys believe in some level of gun control but also,a t the same time, believe in your right to have guns.

the simple fact is there is no getting the horse back inthe barn, too may guns are already out there to try and outlaw them outright.

No it's never ok to ban guns . If you don't like 'em don't buy 'em .

Don't infringe on my right to protect my family and I won't infringe on your right

to tuck your dick between your legs and cry like a schoolgirl when your family is being threatened.

I spent the morning at a practical rifle match in driving rain, 39 degrees and winds gusting up to 25 mph and I'm sick as a dog right now with bronchitis.

There is no excuse for not being prepared.

depends, its not as simple as you are making it out. some guys believe in some level of gun control but also,a t the same time, believe in your right to have guns.

the simple fact is there is no getting the horse back inthe barn, too may guns are already out there to try and outlaw them outright.

I have yet to hear a coherent idea on what "gun control" even means....

Well they do a back ground check dut what else can you do. They limit the amount of guns that youcan buy at one time. But I do belive every one is only 2 steps from going off the hook any way.