Things I make - or lookee me

Rate this topic

Sparky

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:36 PM, RiverRaider said:

Probably weighs less than a trailer half it's size made from PVC 

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:48 PM, bigfish4me said:

And I put a whole 6 hours of work into it....belmos cart will probably see the beach once and get left there lol 

You two cupcakes are hilarious. :dismay:

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

2 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Did ya work on a set of ramps to get that thing in the back of the suburban yet?

It can -- and I verified this with independent empirical research -- carry back and forth to the beach a 96-gallon Igloo marine cooler filled with three cases of beer and 50 pounds of ice. It's heavy -- the cart cannot defy the laws of physics -- but it can handle that amount of weight.

Being able to transport via wagon, rather than carry, that quantity of beer and ice, is a step forward for humanity. You our all welcome. :howdy:

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

29 mins ago, Belmo said:

It can -- and I verified this with independent empirical research -- carry back and forth to the beach a 96-gallon Igloo marine cooler filled with three cases of beer and 50 pounds of ice. It's heavy -- the cart cannot defy the laws of physics -- but it can handle that amount of weight.

Being able to transport via wagon, rather than carry, that quantity of beer and ice, is a step forward for humanity. You our all welcome. :howdy:

Big family?..... no way you have enough friends to drink 3 cases of beer , what do you do hitch em up like Santa’s rain deer and dangle a beer on a stick in front of the lead mule?

8 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Big family?..... no way you have enough friends to drink 3 cases of beer , what do you do hitch em up like Santa’s rain deer and dangle a beer on a stick in front of the lead mule?

40 mins ago, Belmo said:

He didn't drink any, just lugged it out to the beach and back to prove a point

4 mins ago, mark77 said:

He didn't drink any, just lugged it out to the beach and back to prove a point

I know this ..... it’s just fun breaking belmos balls.... he’s a good sport and he not only can take it.... I think he enjoys it, hell of a lot better than some of the fragile people that frequent this place..... I said it before, I’d have a beer with the dude.

4 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

I know this ..... it’s just fun breaking belmos balls.... he’s a good sport and he not only can take it.... I think he enjoys it, hell of a lot better than some of the fragile people that frequent this place..... I said it before, I’d have a beer with the dude.

just not a Duvel 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wire For Fire said:

Nothing fancy .. 5$ garage sale find mailbox.. lil sanding , lil  flat black and some gold work with airbrush .. pretty happy with it .. mailman was just giving me chit this morning that we been here a week and still no box .. eff him ... just leave my dam mail buddy 

7711C9A5-A1C6-401B-B413-A42255B0DA2F.jpeg

But where is he supposed to leave the mail if there's no box? Haha. Looks good.