G2, GARY HULL LURES WTB

Striper Silly

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorningWood View Post

Actually the mullet looks like it has been used, it has a chip in the paint and some oxidation on the grommets. The raritan bay the white and the black and silver are mint. Prices from top down...

$150 for the Raritan Bay

$70 for the slim

$75 for the mullet

$110 for the white

$150 for the wood-o

$110 for the gray/black

The third one down, you call the mullet has been fished.

Hey Daryl, here's a quick pic. I can take more in detail pics tomorrow but I promised you I'd get one up for you. Before you get excited, just the right side is for sale :). This is what I have left of my G2 collection. Forgive me, it's been awhile so I don't remember the exact names of some of the plugs, just that I paid a lot or traded a lot to get them lol. For instance, I may be messing up slim or skinny, hybrid surfster etc. I tried to go over each plug as it seems you're going to be collecting them and are looking for mint plugs. I have a few boxes as well. The top charcoal sidekick and the rainbow slim look to have been swam. I have never personally swam any of them, just collected over the years, but they have little telltale signs that they've been in the water. If they were going in a case or on the wall you'd probably never be able the difference but just so you're aware of it. The bottom slim has scratches like a bass grabbed a hold of it. The other 5 plugs are new.

Charcoal sidekick $150

Yellow sidekick $180

Yellow slim $125

White and red slim $125

Rainbow slim $95

White glitter hybrid surfster $150

White glitter slim $125

White used slim $70

Hi Eric,  I am interested in #2,3,4,5,6 and 7.  They are all new and unfished as per your description.    I will repsectfully offer you $700.00 for the 6 lures.  Please let me know if that's acceptable and if not, hopefully we can come to some agreement.  Thanks for your consideration.  If not, I will have to let some go, of course. 

Hey Daryl, I sent you a pm. It seems you misread the posting a little bit. Just to clarify, the rainbow slim (#5) is used. I can post more pics of that plug in particular if you'd like but I'm assuming you're not going to want that one, just the new ones. So to be clear, 2,3,4,6, and 7 are new. Let me know. Thanks, Eric