Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
black talon

how's everyone been?

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Nice to hear you havent lost it completely Kieth....would be a nice addition to see your work again....ur very talented and i think we all look forward to your posts :-)

boy there are some names from the past in this thread:) i had to order a crap load of paint due to the old paint was beyond any help. i did start on a plug tonight for a friend that i bass fish with.

Loki, early in the sping i did very well with the musky. mostly used gliders and some top water plugs. mid summer i dont target them, they can be over stressed in the warm water to easy. this time of the year is my fav. time to hunt the big girls lurking in the lakes and rivers. best plug so far this year has been the soild yellow glider.

morning wood, you would think:) but he is 13 now and dad isnt so cool anymore:D

Russ, we need to hit the surf soon big guy;)

copycat, dang Tom i havent heard from you in a long time brother. hope all is well with ya:)

and to everyone else, thank for the nice welcome back and great to hear from you all:)

Hey Keith, doing good. and it's great to see that you will be turning some plugs and burning some paint with the hairdryer :D looking forward to seeing the pics when you get a few done.

Hey Keith,

Nice to see you posting.

How did that swimmer work out for you?

See you next March

Bernzy

Good to hear from you again John.

I have been using it more for musky than anything else. Threw it around Block Island back in the spring but we had bad conditions that pretty much killed the bass bite.

The tiger musky have a love for it at a local lake by me. Last week I put it back in my plug bag for the surf. Things are just starting to heat up at the shore, so hopefully I can rub some more paint off of her. :D

See ya in March

don’t lie….I will have you down the shore next weekend and then you will be too busy ripping lips to build…lol…I also just cleared off the paint table and am starting to clean up the garage.