Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titleguy

Clint?

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

I thought it was great. Lots of minor nuances, pauses and inserted stammers.. all planned and delivered with a fair bit of style to emphasize each point he was trying to get across. And yeah, I'm guessing a few parts of it made many of the Mormons cringe a bit but they weren't the target audience. But I gotta admit, Clint was about 10-15 seconds into it before I got the full gist of his routine. Once I noticed the empty chair then it all came into focus.

I thought it was great. Lots of minor nuances, pauses and inserted stammers.. all planned and delivered with a fair bit of style to emphasize each point he was trying to get across. And yeah, I'm guessing a few parts of it made many of the Mormons cringe a bit but they weren't the target audience. But I gotta admit, Clint was about 10-15 seconds into it before I got the full gist of his routine. Once I noticed the empty chair then it all came into focus.

You actually believe that the pauses and stammers were planned - and it took you a while to even figure out what that dottering over the hill old bastard was trying to portray with the chair - classic!

For every vote that is actually based upon an informed decision, there is at least one vote that is based upon a view of the world that has been mesmerised by simple smoke and mirrors.

Frustrating for those that actually have a clue, as well as for those that don't :(

You actually believe that the pauses and stammers were planned - and it took you a while to even figure out what that dottering over the hill old bastard was trying to portray with the chair - classic!

For every vote that is actually based upon an informed decision, there is at least one vote that is based upon a view of the world that has been mesmerised by simple smoke and mirrors.

Frustrating for those that actually have a clue, as well as for those that don't :(

I wouldn't have said what I said if I didn't believe it... and I didn't see the chair at first. Had I seen the chair right off then I would have know immediately what he was doing. The chair should have been more visible.

It was reported that Ann Romney wasn't thrilled with Clint's act, saying she didn't see it coming and implied it unfortunately took attention away from her husband. No kidding!